1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Here we are. :)

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Alright do you have any ideas for topics?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Umm I kind of wanted to do a realistic one....
Maybe one about a married couple trying to have kids
or something along those lines
For some reason I'm really craving one about pregnancy and kids. lolo

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments sounds good to me I like to do realistic also. who do you want to be? i can play either gender and how do you feel about mature scenes? I don't mind cursing (as long as it is the characters and not at me directly) and i am ok with rated R scenes but only in pm. if you are not ok with any of that then we won't have to do them but i like to know upfront so i don't make you uncomfortable.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Ummmm could I play the girl?
I can play either gender too and we can do doubles if you want, just asking cause haven't been the girl in a while.
I'm definitely fine with swearing, do it all the time myself. I'm okay with sex scenes but I'm gonna be honest and say that I suck at writing them. So if you want to do that we can but it probably won't be great on my end.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments yeah we can do doubles if you don't mind. unforturately there are too many people on here who only want to be the girl so like you i am normally the guy
I am not the best at sex scenes either so we can just see how it goes and let the rp lead to where ever it goes.
should we do a detailed character post or just a simple one?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Yeah I know what you mean and doubles would be great.

You can make yours details or simple it's up to you. Doesn't really matter to me.

How old do you think our characters should be?
I was thinking somewhere in their twenties.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments twenties are good let's do a simple one. i like to create my character in the rp and not have to keep going back to the character post to make sure i am staying in the details i set for them originally. I will have mine up in just a few minutes.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Okay sounds good to me.
Will post mine soon.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments name: Sander Jameson
appearance: https://redfoxfitness.files.wordpress...

name: Trinity Kregel
appearance: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bS2E9HrHoJo/ma...

message 11: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jul 26, 2016 09:10PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments  photo Adam Gallagher_zps17tooeod.jpg
Name: Lucas Alexander Scott
Nickname: Luke or Scott
Height: 6'1
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Appearance: Dark brown hair with green eyes.
 photo 18824c91b378e96d4f7daa3b68c4f11d_zpsxmruyzea.jpg
(view spoiler)
Other: Lucas always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments  photo Girls___Models_Model_Hanna_Beth_042814__zps95d6e873.jpg
Name: Aubrey Lynn Torres
Nicknames: Bree or Lynn or Torres
Height: 5'4
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: Aubrey has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
 photo ready-closeup--large-msg-124276013095_zpstyn9d5ed.jpg
(view spoiler)
Other: She doesn’t have any of the tattoos in the photos above, but does have one on her back.
(view spoiler)
She is always wearing this jewelry and almost never takes it off.
(view spoiler)

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments alright now just to figure out how to start it off.

message 14: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Jul 26, 2016 08:58PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Which ones should be the married couple? Or maybe they are both married but have different issues?

(view spoiler)

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments I like those. lets do those and have aubrey and sander married and lucas and trinity dating. maybe lucas and trinity are like high school sweet hearts and one of them gets accepted into their dream college and the other gets a great job (or a promotion) in another state, we can start out with them talking about it and maybe have them try the long distance thing a little later.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments That would be great, love that idea. :)
I was thinking that Lucas could be a basketball player. So maybe he get a full ride to his dream school on a basketball scholarship and your girl could get a great job.

Did you want to start, or shall I?

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments that's perfect!

can you start? I have to see about getting myself something to eat so if you want me to it will be like 10 minutes or so.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Yeah I can start.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments alright :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Aubrey let out a slow breathe of air as she sat down on the edge of the bathtub. She's holding the one thing that could finally tell her that she was getting everything she ever wanted. She closed her eyes, her leg starting to bounce up and down in a nervous rhythm. God who knew sixty seconds took so long. It crossed her mind every time she took this test, just like every time it came up negative she felt a piece of her crumble away. She shook her head slightly and set the pregnancy test on the ledge of the tub and ran her fingers through her hair before finally opening her eyes and looking over at her husband.

The man's beautiful blue green eyes found hers immediately and she couldn't help but give him a sad smile. Aubrey didn't say anything, scared that her voice might crack, and she hated showing weakness. Even to the man that she gave her entire heart and soul too. She needed to be strong right now, they both wanted this so bad, she needed to be strong for him. Even if the thought that she might be the reason they'll never have children is killing her. She needed to be strong, needed to make sure that he never felt like she felt.

The loud ring of the buzzer they set pulled her out of her spiraling thoughts and brought her back to reality. Back to the test that was laying on the tub next to her thigh. She let out a slow breath before inching her hand towards the test, carefully bringing it into her line of sight.

Tears immediately started to flow when she saw there was only one line. Only one stupid line every time. Time after time, no matter one they tried there was only ever one line on the stupid pregnancy. She shook her head slightly and tossed it across the room. "God damn it" she screamed, unable to keep it inside any longer. "What are we doing wrong" she asked as her body just sagged to the bathroom floor. "What could we possible be doing wrong?"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Lucas studied the envelope in his hands, it was large which usually was a good sign, but you never know. Everything he's always dreamed of could either be given to him in this letter or ripe away with just a few simple words. After a moment he decided it was best to use the band-aide method fast and painless. So he ripped open the seal on the envelope and pulled the paper and quickly read through it, a smile growing bigger across his face with each passing sentence. "Oh my god. I got in" he said a bit breathlessly. "Yes!" he said and practically jumped off the couch with excitement. Then seconds later he was doing his horrible but very him happy dance.

Lucas was still doing the terrible jig as he pulled out his phone and called up the only person he wanted to share this with. The one person that's ever really loved him and the only person he's ever loved back. He found her name in his contacts and quickly pressed call, "Hey Trin, I got great news, really can't wait to see you tonight" he said, just getting her voicemail. They were already going to have a talk tonight about college and what they were going to do about it. They've been dating for a while now, and they were completely in love and he do anything to be with her. So as much as this news excited him, he was now getting that crushing feeling. What if Duke wasn't in her plan, what if it was but she doesn't get excepted. What if they have different ideas for their future. He let out a soft sigh and flopped back down on the couch. "Great" he mumbled and tossed the letter on the coffee table, his excitement about his dreams coming true subsiding for the moment.

A few hours later Lucas was sitting at the park at one of the picnic tables, and Trinity was sitting across from him, looking as beautiful as ever. He couldn't help but smile as he told her he was excepted into his dream school, and not only that but he was getting a full ride. They wanted him to play basket ball their and they were willing to give him a full scholarship to make it happen. Which was good because he'd never be able to afford it otherwise. He grew up in foster care and was just recently kicked out of the system so ya, you could say he was a little short on cash. He barely made rent every month, but he was making it by, just barely.

Lucas smiled at Trinity, "I can't believe it but it's actually happening" he said his hand reaching across the table to caress hers. "If I can keep my grades up I'll be going to Duke" he said and chuckled softly. Though soon like before his excitement and overwhelming happiness subsided slightly as he looked over at her. "But what about you, I know Duke isn't exactly your dream school Trin, and I'd hate to ask you to come with me if you had other plans. But god, none of this really means much to me if I don't have you by my side"

((Would just like to say, I don't normally write this much. IT will usually be around two paragraphs.))

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments (alright like i said in request i am trying to do more but i am pretty sure i can do atleast one very long or two average paragraphs)

Sander stood leaning against the sink in the bathroom as he watched his wife sitting on the edge of the tub. they both were waiting on the timer to go off. This was far from the first time they had been waiting on that timer. in the past year and a half that they had been married they had been trying for a baby. They both wanted more than anything to have a child of their own, and had done pretty much everything they could find online that was supose to help her get pregnant. He knew the wait was just as hard on Aubrey as it was on him.

When the timer buzzed he watched as she picked up the test and threw it across the bathroom. He went over to her and croched down infront of her "I don't know babe" he said softly. He wasn't sure what to say or what to do. He didn't blame her for not getting pregnant but he knew it shouldn't be so hard. "maybe we need to go to that doctor..." he said frowning. He had not wanted to go to the doctor when it was first suggested to them after the first 6 months of trying but he was at a loss of what else to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trinity had started working for the factory she was with when she was still in high school and she quickly climbed the corprate later. she had became a supervisor only days after graduating. It had taken time away from being with Lucas all the time but they had always made time for each other. Tonight they had planned on spending time together.

Trinity had been in a meeting with her boss when Lucas had called but the moment she saw the missed call she checked the message and smiled. Her boss had offered her an opertunity of a life time. she had a week to decide but if she accepted her job would pay for her to go to college in miami and once she got her degree in business she would take over the plant in tampa. Trinty was excited about telling Lucas that night. she knew Lucas was trying to get into Duke but she knew he hadn't heard before their last date.

Trinity smiled as she listened to Lucas tell her about getting his acceptance into Duke. she was happy for him but as he told her she felt her excitement for her promotion start to disappear. she knew that it would mean that they wouldn't be in the same town if they each did what she knew they both wanted to do. "I have some news myself." she told him smiling slightly once he had finished. She told him about bein called into her boss' office and being offered a full ride for her business degree and the promotion once she finished "I know Duke is your dream school but if we both do what we want to do we won't even be in the same state." she said biting her lip as she always did when she was trying to solve a problem that had her stumped or seemed impossible.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Aubrey nodded slightly, "I know we should" she said and quickly wiped away at her tears. "But I'm terrified, What if it's us? What if I can't have kids" she said with a frown and looked up at him. She knew they needed to figure this out, but if she ever found out she was the reason, it'd kill her. She's always wanted to have kids, and after getting married to a wonderful man she wanted them even more. She just really couldn't come to grips that this just may never happen for them. Not this way, and it was killing her.

Aubrey let out a slow shaky breathe and leaned into Sander for a moment before wiping away the rest of the tears and pushing her self up onto her feet. "I'll uh make us appointments for next week" she said and nodded slightly before nodding slightly and walking out of the bathroom, her gaze purposely avoiding the test on the floor in front of the door.

~_~

Lucas sighed softly and nodded "Yeah I know" he said and stood up. He walked around the table and sat down next to her. He took her hand in his again and gently tugged until she was leaning into him. "Duke is my dream school, and I'd love to go there. But hey, I'm sure that college in Tampa needs a good point guard. Sure I can run circles around anyone they got already" he said jokingly and lightly kissed her temple.

"I love you Trin, and I would do anything to be by your side" Lucas said and gently turned her so she was looking up at him. "Duke is just a school" he said and lightly caress her cheek with his thumb as he cupped her face. "Basketball is my dream, and it'll still be my dream if I go to a school in Tampa" he said with a smile. "As of right now, my plan is to spend the rest of my life with you. Going to Duke isn't worth losing you"

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Sander frowned knowing at this point it was most likely one if not both of them. he didn't verbilize this knowing it would only upset her more. "we will figure this out." He told her knowing he could promise atleast that. He knew she wanted kids of her own as much as he did and he didn't even want to think about them not being able to have kids. he knew adoption was an option but that would only be concidered if there was no chance of them having a child.

Sander watched as she got up and headed for the door. he only nodded to her saying she would make the appointment. once she was out of the bathroom he stood and went to where the test was sitting near the door. he bent down and picked it up looking at the test with a small hope that it was just taking longer than it should to come up with a result. seeing the single line he sighed and threw the test away. He followed her out of the bathroom knowing until they went to the appointment once it was made, there was nothing that could be done to change the fact that she was not yet pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trinity frowned as she leaned against him. She looked up at him and shook his head "Duke is your dream and we both know that you will have a better chance at going pro or semipro if you go to Duke than any college in florida where i will be at. I have a week before i have to tell them if i am taking the position or not." she told him with a sigh. She knew that if it came down to it she would give up the job so he could follow his dream. she made enough at the position she had now to take care of herself and have a little extra that she normaly put away in savings.

"What if we try a long distance thing...I mean you hear stories of people dating online and all that. We already know each other and instead of meeting up for our dates we can just skype or face time. and when you have breaks from your classes and basketball you can come and visit me in tampa." she said biting her lip. she didn't like the idea but she was willing to try if he was. this promotion would mean that she would make enough that she could save up so that when they could be together they could really start their life together.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Aubrey walked into the kitchen and sighed softly, knowing that now would be the time that she would usually start cooking diner. Something she always loved doing, hell she was a chef for god sake. Right now though, cooking was the last thing she wanted to do, she honestly didn't even think she could stomach eating anything at this point. So instead she walked past the kitchen and over to the living room, where she flopped down onto their couch and curled up into a ball.

Aubrey closed her eyes, halve wishes the last five minutes had just all been a bad dream. That she hadn't taken the test yet, that it hadn't turned out to be negative once again. She knew that wasn't the case though, so instead of continuing to mope. She sat up and grabbed the phone off the coffee table and did just as she said she would. She started making appointments for her and Sander.

~_~

Lucas shook his head slightly "It is my dream, and I would do anything to go pro" he said with a smile. "But giving up you, being away from you isn't part of that" he said he said and lightly ran his thumb over her lip, he always thought it was adorable when she bit her bottom lip like that. Every time he saw the action he felt this undying need to kiss her, but right now they were talking about their future together. Kissing really wasn't on his mind right now.

"Look" Lucas said and ran a hand through his raven black hair. "We can try the long distance thing if you want. But I meant it, what I said. I'd give up Duke for you.,... in a second I'd tell them I'm going somewhere else. I mean I haven't got accepted to Florida and my grades suck but it doesn't matter" he said and smiled.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Sander came out into the kitchen and glanced at the clock. Any other day Aubrey would be flitting around making something she saw on a cooking show or saw on social media. He knew that after geting another negative it would take aubrey a while before she was up to cooking. He wasn't very hungry due to the result but knew they both needed to eat. he went to the fridge and pulled out a few left overs that would be light on their stomach. he made them up a plate to share and put it in the microwave.

once the plate was heated he placed it on a tray along with the drinks and carried it all to the living room placing the tray on the coffee table before sitting next to her. he waited for her to finish the call before he spoke "we both need to eat something, I figured something light would be best." he explained handing her her glass and motioned to the left overs from a few nights ago. "did you get the appointments set up for us?" he asked picking up his own glass and took a drink.

~~~~~~~

Trinity leaned into his touch "I know you would give up Duke if you had to but we both know it would limit you. I don't want to lose you and i would quit if i had to. I really think that we should try to make it work and follow our dreams. If it all works out this could mean great things for the both of us. If you go pro and I run the plant then we will make more than enough to live the life we both dreamed of." she told him

Trinity knew that what she was saying was true. she looked up into Lucas' eyes knowing that she loved this man more than life itself and she would do anything for him. She knew she couldn't let him walk away from Duke just because of her job. Trinity knew that she could always get another job and that she could easily put off her own schooling should she need to. she knew that should he get a contract after finishing college it would still give them a life where they would not have to struggle again.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Aubrey nodded slightly as she took a sip of her water, "Yeah, for Saturday" she said with a small sigh. She was doing her best not to crawl inside her shell, like she always did after a test showed negative. Usually took days for her to get back to normal again. She refused to do that again, because she hated the way it hurt Sander even more. She hated that every time she did that, she probably made Sander feel like he wasn't good enough. That they had to have more to ever possibly be happy, when that simply wasn't true. It would take a little getting used to but, she could absolutely spend the rest of her life loving Sander, even if they never had children.

Aubrey looked over at him "I love you" she said and gently took his hand before leaning in and kissing him softly. "And you're right" she said with a small nod. "We'll figure this out" she said before taking another sip of her water. "And if for some reason this can't happen for us" she said, her voice cracking slightly as she spoke. "Then we'll just have to adopt." she said with a small nod.

~_~

Lucas nodded slightly, "Okay" he said with a small smile, "We'll try this" he said and pulled her back in close to him. "Just don't leave for some long hair surfer guy who says dude all the time" he said jokingly and gave her a light squeeze. He really wasn't worried about her falling for someone else, infidelity really wouldn't be their issue. But long distance relationships rarely worked out, and as much as he believed they would work out he didn't like the statics on this.

"We'll write, talk on the phone everyday, and Skype every night" Lucas said with a smile and kissed her temple before chuckling softly. "We'll be in touch so much that you'll be sick of me by the time break comes around. Won't want nothing to do with me" he said jokingly.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments (sorry it took me so long. i started the post then had to stop and then i droped my laptop and it broke. lucky for me i got the warnty and walmart had the same one on sale and instock.)

Sander watched her seeing that she was begining to go into the depression she always did when the test came back negative. "alright and with luck we will know what we have to do to by next monday." he said not sure what else to say or do. he hated watching her when she was depressed. He wanted to do something to make her happy again but in the few days that it lasted nothing ever seemed to work. he reached out and moved the hair that had fallen into her face while she had been on phone.

"I love you too Aubrey and I always will no matter what." he told her before returning her kiss. he caressed her cheek as he listened to her and frowned softly when she mentioned adoptiing. it wasn't the ideal way to have a child but if it came to it he would adopt with her so they could have the family they always wanted "just hold off on the idea of adopting until after the apointment and we find out what our options are." he told her not wanting her to give up before they they had to.

~~~~~~~~

Trinity let him pull her against him and giggled "I promise not to fall for a surfer if you promise not to drool over the cheerleaders." she said smiling up at him. She knew that he would never cheat on her, he had been flirted with by a few of the popular girls back in high school and he had rarely even talked with them exept to be polite and made it clear he wasn't interested. "if it ends up not working out then we can figure out something else. I can always get a job with another company closer to Duke" she suggested with a shrug of her shoulders.

She smiled at his comment "I could never be sick of you" she said with a giggle "If anything i will only want breaks to come more often." she said wrapping her arms around him as she sat there with him. "alright enough about us being apart. what is the plan for the rest of the night? are we going out or do you want to go back to my place for dinner?" she asked wanting to get off the topic of not being around him atleast for now. she knew she had a lot to think about and concider before she took the job or not.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 358 comments Aubrey nodded slightly "You're right" she said with a small smile, "I'm I'm sure we have nothing to worry about" she said and leaned into him lightly. "Sometimes it just takes couples longer, no big deal" she said and nodded slightly before closing her eyes and just rest again the man she loved more then anything. She ran her fingers over his chest in small circles, and just laid there for several minutes before finally sitting up. She sighed softly before looking over at the food he brought over, some hold left overs. She still didn't feel like eating but he was right, they had to eat something. So with that thought in mind she started nibbling at some of the food.

~_~

"Love the idea of going back to your place" Lucas said with a smirk before placing a few soft kisses along her neck. "But do we really have to eat" he said jokingly before kissing her neck a few more times. After a few moments he pulled away and smiled down at her, "No I have a few plans for tonight" he said with a smile. "Figured we could do to that bar I took you too on our first date. The Sunset, right next to the beach" he said as he entangled his fingers in hers. "Then he could lay up on that hill and stare up at the stars and just talk all night" he said before leaning in and kissing her softly. "Then maybe a little bit of skinny dipping" he said with a cheesy grin plastered on his face. "Before a very cliched walk along the beach in the moonlight" he said.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Sander smiled as he sat there his arm around her as she ran her fingers over his chest. he kissed her head as they just sat there. his mind wondering off to what they may learn at their appointment and what they maybe able to try to have a baby. after a short while he was pulled from his thoughts as he watched her start to eat. he smiled at her and grabbed the other plate and began to eat with her. he wasn't very hungry and was sure she wasn't either but as he had said before they needed to eat.

Once they both had eaten atleast half of what he plated and they didn't want to finish it he took the plates to the kitchen and up what little mess he had made. he knew Aubrey hated to have any type of mess in her kitchen. once he had everything cleaned up and put away he came back out to her. sitting next to her he spoke "let's go for a walk or something. let's get out of the house for a while and not stew on what may or maynot happen." he watched her not sure what exactly he wanted to do but he wanted to do but he wanted to try to cheer her up and knew that wouldn't happen if they stayed inside for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~

Trinity smiled when he said to go back to her place and giggled with his following question. feeling the light kisses on her neck had her sighing as she tilted her head to give him more access to the spot he was kissing. she smiled when he pulled away about to tell him that they both needed to eat if he wanted to take her to bed, but only nodded hearing what his true plans were.

"I love the Sunset!" she said happily. they had only been back 3 times since their first date and each time it had been a wonderful time. the bar was slightly upscale and wasn't one she had to worry about guys hitting on her even tho she was clearly with her boyfriend. "I think all of that sounds wonderful but skinny dipping will depend on how good you are." she said teasing her. she knew that as long as no one else was around when they headed into the water that she would be more than willing to swim with him. she leaned up and kissed him. she was always amazed at how sweet and romantic he could be when he planned a date.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments (i know goodreads doesn't alway send notifications when a new post is done so this is just to make sure that you see that it is your post.)