We Are Unique discussion

Fangirls/fanboys > A Court of Mist and Fury

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A COURT OF MIST AND FURY IS TO DIE FOR!!!! IS ANYONE WITH ME ON THIS??!!!!!!!

message 2: by Alexia (new)

Alexia Landry (alexialandry) OMG yes!!!! Love that book so much!!!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
IT TORE ME APART!!!

message 4: by AlienInTheJam (new)

AlienInTheJam Before I read ACOMAF i didn't even know writing could make you feel like you couldn't breathe.

Yes!! Scarlet, your read my mind!

message 6: by Nicolina (new)

Nicolina | 543 comments The only thing that I didn't like was that Sarah made Tammy look bad to make Rhys look good. She did that with chaol too

Hey, Tamlin had it comin'.....at least we know he's a psychotic control freak. ;)

message 8: by Shay (last edited Mar 27, 2017 08:17AM) (new)

Shay (shayreader) | 194 comments Haha. I just have to freak out for a minute. HOLY CRAP!!! I am so excited for book 3!!!!! I hope it's even more amazing than ACOMAF...

message 9: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 100 comments I finished reading this book today...Omg it was amazing. I had my expectations up HIGH because of the praise it got. I just recently did a review on it if anyone wants to read it, and It'd be awesome to talk to someone in detail about the book :) (If you read the third book, Please no spoilers!!!)

message 10: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) | 194 comments L.C. wrote: "I finished reading this book today...Omg it was amazing. I had my expectations up HIGH because of the praise it got. I just recently did a review on it if anyone wants to read it, and It'd be aweso..."

YES! I just started book 3.

message 11: by L.C. (last edited May 11, 2017 09:07PM) (new)

L.C. Perry | 100 comments Awesome! And I would Love to know everyone's favorite scenes from this book and favorite characters :)

One of my favorite scenes definitely has to be when Rhys goes to Feyre to explain how and when he figured out she was his mate and how she accepted him (my heart nearly burst from how sweet that scene was!)

Favorite character (besides Feyre or Rhys) is a tie between Cassian and Mor. Although I loved Azriel and Amren to death too~

message 12: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) | 194 comments Oooh. I loved that part too! I also loved when Mor came and rescued Feyre when she was locked inside Tamlin's house. And THEN... Rhys was there.

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, The universe is my road (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 406 comments Mod
HIHIHI I LOVE THIS BOOK TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

message 14: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 100 comments Shaylee*cheeky* wrote: "Oooh. I loved that part too! I also loved when Mor came and rescued Feyre when she was locked inside Tamlin's house. And THEN... Rhys was there."

Yessss definitely one of the best scenes. I felt so much for Feyre that time and I was really happy that Mor rescued her for some reason. Probably just because I love Mor so much lol

message 15: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 100 comments ࿅ ❀ || ƭɦε ρɦσεɳเא เɳ૮α૨ɳαƭε || гคץค Շђє гคץợยคչค || TEMPORARY SEMI-HIATUS || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "HIHIHI I LOVE THIS BOOK TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH"

It's so sooo good!! :D