We Are Unique discussion

Fangirls/fanboys > Fandom Central

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
Tell us what fandoms you're in and then create a thread for it!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

MARVEL! (Avengers and Asgardians)

message 3: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 100 comments Naruto! Bleach! Noragami! Akatsuki no yona! Trylle trilogy! Penryn & the End of Days trilogy! Monument 14 trilogy! Nightshade series! Lol too many XD

message 4: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) DOCTOR WHO!!! STAR WARS!!! PERCY JACKSON!!! SKILLET!!! PARAMORE!!! FALL OUT BOY!!! PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!There are probably heaps more, but those are the ones that come to mind :)

message 5: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 100 comments Hurray for Skillet, Paramore and Fall out boy!!!

message 6: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) *high fives*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

SKILLET REMINDS ME OF LOKI, BUCKY, AVENGERS, JOTUNS, DARK ELVES, ASGARDIANS, THANOS, THE OTHER, CHITAURI, RED SKULL, HYDRA, SHIELD, AND MORE!

message 8: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 100 comments *high fives back*

message 9: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 3543 comments Mod
Music, Percy Jackson, Fairy tail (anime), Harry potter

message 10: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

etc

message 11: by AlienInTheJam (new)

AlienInTheJam Oh, I was going to watch fairy tail my sister recommended it to me but thats probably because she's nine, she will literally watch anything you put on (unless its something I like)

So umm, do you recommend it?

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
I have soooo many....

-Throne of Glass series
-A court of thorns and roses series
-Phantom of the opera
-Eurielle
-Disturbed
-A Beautiful Darkness
-Hush Hush
-Nickleback
-Bizenghast
-Maximum Ride
-Percy Jackson
-Doctor Who
-SUPERNATURAL (DEAN IS MY HUSBAND!!!!)
-Reign
-Grimm
-Entwined
-Vampire Diaries
-Teen Wolf
-The Glades
-Nightshade
-Teen Titans (I know...I still have a soft spot for it...the original version anyway. The new version makes me want to scream)
AND SO MANY OTHERS!!!!!!

message 13: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 100 comments NICKELBACK! GRIMM! TEEN TITANS! Yesssssss *cheers wildly*

message 14: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Grimmmmmmm!!!! Aerow! Teen wolf! Throne of glass! ACOTAR! Harry Potter! Percy Jackson! Reign!! Shadowhunters!!!!!! Darkest minds! That's like a quarter of my list!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

And I thought I had a lot of fandoms xD

message 17: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

Scarlet wrote: "Oh, I was going to watch fairy tail my sister recommended it to me but thats probably because she's nine, she will literally watch anything you put on (unless its something I like)

So umm, do you ..."

YESSSSS I RECOMMEND IT

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I watched the Cokeville miracle last night. You guys HAVE to see it- it was so amazing and beautiful

Cokeville miracle? Do share.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

So theres this "guinues" who decides to take a rich elementary school captive with a bomb he can explode at any moment he wants. All these kids are in a room with him. So he has to go to the bathroom so he gives it to his wife and she pulls the trigger and all this stuff happens so all the kids didnt die. Its religious but still incredible. (I was watching it for a church activity)

Ohhhhh! Sounds good!!!

Have you seen 90 minutes in heaven? Or Heaven is For Real? They were AMAZING!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ive really wanted to, but sadly no.

You need to see them!

are u a Christian or what? just curious

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Im LDS

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Mormon...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Only some people know what LDS means.

What exactly does it stand for? Just Mormon or...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mormon is a nickname we were given for having the Book of Mormon.

LDS stands for latter day saint- we're the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint

ohhhh thanks for the info. I have wondered that for a little while now

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

XD yeah feel free to ask me about anything. Literally anything, but I wont go handing out my adress or anything

haha. okay thanks!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 543 comments Mod
Can someone change the Harry Potter thread to Potterheads? That's what we are after all...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

XD I made it. I'll change it when Im on a computer

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a Timer, a Faller, a Gem (or clod? IDK what SU fans are officially called), a Garden-Waller (or at least, that's what my sister calls us), a potterhead, and more!

...are you a whovian???????????

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

No, but I want to be.

message 41: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

Raevyn ~I Should Be Writing~ wrote: "I'm a Timer, a Faller, a Gem (or clod? IDK what SU fans are officially called), a Garden-Waller (or at least, that's what my sister calls us), a potterhead, and more!"

POTTERHEAD FANS UNITE

Phoenix~They/Them | 912 comments Im just a lonely Sonic Nerd O_O