Soldeluna discussion

Collaboration > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Request or discuss collaborations here.

message 2: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Anybody want to collab?

message 3: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Well as of yet I hadn't thought of any ideas, I just like doing collabs cause they're fun, so I was maybe hoping someone else would have an idea they just had to do... But we can brainstorm if we gotta!

message 4: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) I like that, but the problem is there wouldn't be much interaction between our characters then. Maybe it could be a class conflict? BFFs that aren't supposed to be friends because one is of nobility while the other is a bastard or something that the upper classes look down on? Because then they'd be in the same kingdom so interaction would be easier

message 5: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Maybe like a Lord or Lady and a peasant? Don't know which kingdom though

message 6: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Well knights typically had the title of Lord or Lady, so maybe your guard and I'll make some nobody in the same kingdom?

message 7: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Well if you wanted to make another character, I could do the noble and we could have it the other way around

message 8: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Alright, when I get to a computer I'll make a noble

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) i Was wondering if anyone wanted a collab?

message 10: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) I will! What kind of collab?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Any really XD

message 12: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Okay cool, I was hoping you had an idea, but brainstorming means we can totally switch things up or something.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) do you want to make a boyfriend and Girlfriend collab? or brother and sister?

message 14: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Boyfriend/girlfriend cause I'm not getting enough action here

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Sure. Can you be the guy?

message 16: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Yeah sure

message 18: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Which kingdom?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) How about we make one from The Moon, and the other of the Sun?

message 20: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Okay sure, they wouldn't be able to meet in the towns though because of the prejudice between kingdoms

message 21: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) And can I be the sun kingdom one then?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Sure! So who are you going to use as the face claim? Just wondering since I have no idea XD

message 23: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Lucky Blue Smith

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Okay lol. Im going to use Selena Gomez

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Bte what age should we make them?

message 26: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) 20?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Ill make mine 19 then XD. I almost have her finished btw.

message 28: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Would anybody like to do something with my moon kingdom character Noelle?

message 29: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 40 comments I wanna do one!
Anyone want todo one with me?

message 30: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 77 comments What type of collab, Ash?

message 31: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 40 comments Hmmmm
Twins from the night and sun...
Or Lovers?
Have any ideas?