Audiobooks discussion

The Maestro (Cold Hollow Mysteries, #3)
This topic is about The Maestro
Free Promos for Review > Cold Hollow mystery - FREE to Review.

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just hit the virtual shelves of Audible - Cold Hollow mystery book #3 "The Maestro" If you'd like to review a FREE copy - just send your preferred e-mail. Also, if you haven't listened to the first two books, I'll be glad to gift you a copy of them too.

Emilie J. Howard
http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/The...

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like all three please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 3: by Scott (last edited Jul 27, 2016 08:33AM) (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Be glad to send them your way. Enjoy!

Scott

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Thank You Scott

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested in all three, please. leslie@neel.com

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Be honored to send them your way.

Scott

message 7: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 183 comments I'll give reviewing a try if you'd like to send the codes. Bardicfaerie@gmail.com

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Sure thing, Kelly. I'll send them right now.

Scott

message 9: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 183 comments Got them, thanks

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments You're welcome. Happy listening.

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Scott. Just wanted to let you know I finished listening to and reviewing all three books. I couldn't stop listening! Reviews are posted at Amazon, Audible, and Goodreads. Thanks for the opportunity to listen!

message 12: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Hi Leslie,

Thank you so much for listening and reviewing!

Scott

message 13: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 183 comments I'm on the second one. My review for the first one is posted on Audibke.

message 14: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments I appreciate you listening and taking the time to review! Hope you like the other two!

Scott

message 15: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 183 comments I just finished the second book but seem to have a problem posting the review. Not sure if it posted. But it comes up saying error try later.

Did anyone else reviewing Weaving The Web have a problem with chapter 17? For me it seemed to go from Myrna talking to Robert and the Massey girls to the next morning talking to the chief at the bakery with no inbetween. I didn't think I got distracted and missed a sentence or two, so was wondering if the other reviewers/listeners mentioned anything

message 16: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 183 comments Finished all the books. Loved the last one. Reviews for all three books are up on Audible

message 17: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks so much, Kelly! I'm glad you liked them.

Scott

Emily Ross | 104 comments Are they still available? And are they available for UK audible? :-) If they are, I'd like to try all three :-)

emilymross95@gmail.com

Thank you :-)

message 19: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments They are still available, and I will be happy to send you the audiobooks. Thanks!

Scott

Emily Ross | 104 comments Thank you! :-)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Scott. Just wanted to let you know I finished the reviews - they are posted on Amazon, GR, and Audible. Thanks!

message 22: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thank you very much.