We Are Unique discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
A COURT OF MIST AND FURY TORE ME APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sooooo. I'm currently banned from buying books. Mainly because i have brought around 15 books in the past two months. (and you all know how expensive books are.) So it's off to the library for me. The only downside is, is that i found 'The darkest Minds' and i am reading it now... but they don't have the next two. And even though i keep saying how much i love it my dad still won't let me spend more of my money on it. My money.
Ugh. i will have to wait a month and maybe they will forget and then i can get it

message 3: by Janor (new)

Janor | 6 comments Ryley wrote: "Sooooo. I'm currently banned from buying books. Mainly because i have brought around 15 books in the past two months. (and you all know how expensive books are.) So it's off to the library for me. ..."

Do you have an e-reader? Because then you could look online for them. There are sone sites where you can get a lot of books for free... (Ibookpile), so maybe that's a solution...?

I dont't know if you like reading on an ereader, but I find myself enjoying it and it is certainly a lot cheaper!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have one but I can use my dads

message 5: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "A COURT OF MIST AND FURY TORE ME APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

YAAAAASSSS

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

If I wasn't on the bus I would be crying. I just finished the darkest minds. And how could ruby do that. It's so sad

message 8: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) IKR ryley!!!!!! I was so mad. I still haven't read the second book cuz I don't want ruby to end up with someone else!!!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
SOMEONE FILL ME IN PLEASE!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Im reads an Authors Odessy right now <3 Love Chris Colpher

I'm reading the Odyssey as well as 5 or 6 other books as well.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Youre reading lland of stories too?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OH MY WOW I LOOOOVE LAND OF STORIES!!!!!!

*dies from fangirling*

bahahahahahhahahaha

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks ^.^*

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah so....

OOOOHHHH!!!!! I also just got like a million books offa Amazon and from the library. My shelf is full of books to read!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!

THAT'S AWESOME! I need another bookcase...I have begun to stack books in corners, under my bed, secret compartments, and in my closet...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a bigger bookshelf in the other room. I had to move stuff off my little one for my books.

I am very protective of my books. I don't want anyone from my family reading them because I'm afraid that they would criticize me...vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, and creatures from all sorts of places.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

All fantasy for me too. I got my sister to read Warrior cats (JUST BECAUSE THEYRE CATS DOESNT MEAN THE BOOKS SUCK!!!!) and my dad to read Wings of Fire and the rest are just me reading them

Warrior cats was pretty good. I prefer the first series with FireStar.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my wow- Mad you are seriously my favorite person right now!!!!!!!!!!

Do you rp?

not for warrior cats because I haven't read it in a while and am afraid of messin' it all up.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

What about warriors spin offs?

DID YOU KNOW ERIN HUNTER IS MAKING ANOTHER SERIES ABOUT ALDERPAW, SQUIRRELFLIGHT's AND BRAMBLESTAR's SON?!?!?!?!?!?

OMG!!!!!!!!! I didn't like squirrelflight at first. She seemed like a brat...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved her from the beginning! She reminded me of my sister xD I love my family like you would never believe

Aww. That's awesome, maple.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup. But then people are like awww and Im like Sush or Imma cry!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominique 'The Darkest Minds' by Alexandra Bracken is the book I was talking about.

And I can't read the second one because it isn't at the library. But that's okay for now. Because I have three books coming in the mail and a friend is giving me a book today as well

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 543 comments Mod
Harry POTTER!!! Who's going to the release?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm whats going on?

Magic, Maple. Magic.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah. Makes sense

I know it does. lol

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

So I have finished me before you. And I'm going to the library tomorrow. I wa thinking of getting Siren by Kiera Cass. Has anyone read it? Is it good?

I tried reading it but...I got distracted...

message 39: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 3543 comments Mod
Hey guys, I am now in a relationship with books and music XD

message 40: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

don't judge me XD

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

❄️Ƙανу Ƒυℓℓвυѕтєя Ƭнє Ɓσσкωσям❄️~You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?~ wrote: "Hey guys, I am now in a relationship with books and music XD"

nice.
No judgement made

message 42: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

XDDD

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

*bursts into room* Yes, I find the theme very interesting and we should change that... Thing Also other stuff and oh... We need to start reading more

Dont ask me what I meant by all that because I dont understand what I say half the time.

message 44: by Yahaira (new)

Yahaira | 500 comments Ryza wrote: "So I have finished me before you. And I'm going to the library tomorrow. I wa thinking of getting Siren by Kiera Cass. Has anyone read it? Is it good?"

I Love The Selection Series by her. I haven't read Siren yet tho.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

❄️Ƙανу Ƒυℓℓвυѕтєя Ƭнє Ɓσσкωσям❄️~You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?~ wrote: "Hey guys, I am now in a relationship with books and music XD"

Darn. I was planning on dumping the wind for them...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

siren was good. i read it in a day. i think it was very good a little sad but not a lot. the selection was better i think but this was completely different. very good

message 47: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

{Mapledream} The Amazing Onion ~ Dreaming of Potatoes wrote: "❄️Ƙανу Ƒυℓℓвυѕтєя Ƭнє Ɓσσкωσям❄️~You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?~ wrote: "Hey guys, I am now in a relationship with books an..."

sowwy....

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

heya

message 49: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

CAM!! can I call you Cam?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes indeed XD No one really calls me Cameron anyways.

« previous 1