We Are Unique discussion

A look into my heart > Dance with me.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
Have a special someone that you would like to dance with? Then do it here! This is a roleplay of sorts. You can also try and find that special someone, here, if you haven't already!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Rp with Maple. Shes sad she has no love life))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Only I forgot I said Im done rping for the night xD))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok now rp with Maple xD))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((DANCE WITH MAPLE!!!!! XD Im a bit crazy rn...))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD Okay okay XD))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Maple walked into to the.... Uh prom and drank punch.

((XD I am really sleep deprived right now. O.0 dont know what to do with myself.))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol))

Komiko sat at a table watching everyone. She shrugged at the thought of talking to some random people. She started to eat a cupcake because why not.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Maple saw Koco and ran over to her. She smiled really big. "Let's party!!" She hollered. She grabbed Koco wrist and dragged her onto the dance floor. She started to dance all crazy like.

((Oh my wow. I bet I sound so stupid right now.))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko widened her eyes. "But my cupcake..." She shrugged it off and started to dance. She laughed at how dreamboat was dancing.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Music: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQzQXE...

Loki and I: *dances together*

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Im Dreamboat:D))

"We'll party all night looooong!!" Maple hollered. She started to pester the D.J with requests of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Row Row Row Your Boat, and the ABC's while laughing a lot. He actually played them, so Maple sang a long. Her voice is good. ((Good enough that she gets to travel out of country her Freshman year with her school's top choir!!!!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko danced and danced and laughed even more as the songs came on. She asked dreamboat to go and sing something with the mic.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Maple nodded and saluted at Koco. She took the mik and started singing random words to the tune of Mary had a little lamb. She sang three verses of random words then bowed and strutted over to Koco.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko cheered when dreamboat finished. "Yeah!!!!!!" She yelled across the room.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"You got it! An anchor it is!" Maple shouted. She walked back onto the stage. She pointed at a person in the audience that she didn't know and said, "This ones for you Bill." Then she sang random words to the itsy bitsy spider

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki and I were still dancing to the waltz music.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko jumped around from to much sugar and ran on stage. "I'm the queen of the world!!!" She screamed at everyone.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"No!!!" Maple screamed, outraged. "I am monarch of the world so you can NOT be queen." She folded her arms with a humph and then burst out laughing.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"KNEEL BEFORE ME!" Loki yelled over the music.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko laughed with her as people eyed them. "We're both rulers!!!!" She screamed at everyone again.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"NO! YOU KNEEL YOUR LITTLE TUSH BEFORE ME!!!! WHY IS NOBODY KNEELING?!?!?!? I SAID TO KNEEL!!!!!!!!" Maple screamed into the mik, fury in her eyes. Then she dropped the mik and walked off stage pouting.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I SAID, KNEEL!" Loki hollered.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Maple walked up to Loki and put her finger on his chest. She put her face less than an inch from his. "Please, kneel for me?" She asked sweetly, giving him puppy dog eyes.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko grabbed the mic. "NEVERRR!!!!" She then went to the dj and played some rebellion/inception music.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

King Loki phased on his Asgardian attire with the horned helmet and his Jotun form appeared. "Are you trying to challenge me, mortal?!" Loki asked.

I was Loki's Queen and somebody just made Loki angry.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko looked at him. "I AMMMM!!!" She screamed and jumped off the stage.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"No." Maple said. She clasped her hands together and looked at King Loki with pleading puppy dog eyes. "Pretty please.... It would make me Soooo happy!" She grabbed him into a big hug and started crying.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine." Loki said, kneeling. He was a KING after all!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko grinned and stood next to dreamboat laughing like a maniac

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh! You're too kind but I couldn't marry you. Im not ready for a commitment yet." Maple said. She started laughing and began running around in circles.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm already married to my beautiful Queen Shine." Loki said.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Maple didn't hear or care. That was SO funny. She ran over to Koco. "Did you see Loki propose to me?!" She exclaimed.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"AARRGGH!" Loki growled, storming off to dance with me.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko grinned. She heard what Loki said and pretended she didn't. "Yeah I did!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Maple gave an exaggerated sigh and put the back pf her hand against her forehead and started to fake cry. "I had to tell him I wasn't ready for a commitment." She started crying loudly and hugged Koco.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko hugged her back. "How sad!!" She responded loudly also.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Maple nodded. "MY HEART WILL NEVER MEAND FROM THIS TRAGIC WOUND!!!!!!!!" Her crying turned into laughing and she was soon rolling around on the floor.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"SUCH A TRAGEDY!!!!!" She laughed and hugged her stomach because it hurt from the laughter.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"THOR! I NEED YOU!" Loki screamed.

Thor flew down, making his grand enterance.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bwahshahahaha!" Maple laughed. She was getting stared at but didn't notice.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko laughed as Thor came in. "AHAHAHHAHA" She stuck her tongue out at people who stared.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

AND SO DID THE AVENGERS AND THE WINTER SOLDIER!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Maple suddenly got up and started slow dancing with a stranger, completely serious and not laughing.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Komiko stood there alone and watched as dreamboat left. "Nooooooooo!" She fell to her knees dramatically.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Maple dashed off to a different person and slow danced with everyone in turn. Then she slow danced with Koco. ((And by slow dancing I mean doing a normal, fast dnce just in slow motion))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol))

Komiko cheered and slow danced. She then ran off and grabbed a bunch of cupcakes. "HAHAHahhahahahHAhaha"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Maple gathered 16 cupcakes and gathered them into a near 4x4 square on the ground. She sat down in front of it then suddenly smashed her face into them. "I LOVE COOKIES!!!!!!!" She hollered. She started eating the cupcakes with no hands.

« previous 1 3