We Are Unique discussion

Wise Words > Look in here!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
Post wise words to help lift others up. It can be quotes from a book, an author, a movie, song, or you!

message 2: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, COMPLETE DOMINATION (last edited Jul 26, 2016 08:08PM) (new)

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
I want you to know that you make me smile. Every day. Every hour. Every second.

~me

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments We are born not to be perfect but to live to our fullest potential. To live to be ourselves. We are born to be exactly what we are. Most of us know that perfect is not a thing yet it is something we all strive for. Something we all want even if we don’t realize it. We all makes mistakes and fall down a few -or a lot depending who you are- times. We all fail but from failure and mistakes there are lessons. And those lessons are they key to living because no matter how many times you make a mistake the lesson doesn’t sink in until you really think about it and give it a lot of thought.
We are who we are and nobody can change you because the truth is only you can change you and be you because nobody else is going to be born the way you are because you are a unique individual. You must not let others words get to you so hard that you can’t do anything because what they say defines who they are not who you are.
We all fall at times and we all rise at times. We have emotions whether we are called emotionless or fearless because we all have emotions and we all have fears. Some of them even unrealized. That’s the beauty of life realizing just who you are.
Don’t let others decide your fate. Choose it yourself. Believe in yourself. If you keep believing and having hope in the end something great will happen. I know that for some of you it’s hard to believe or that the end is so far away why should you even try you should try so you can find out. You should try so you can learn a lesson from yourself. So you can learn who you are. Keep fighting. Keep working. Keep believing. Stay Strong.
If you feel like you were never strong you couldn’t be more wrong. You are strong because you’ve held on this long and if you need someone you will always have someone even when you seem so alone and in the dark you are not alone. You are never alone. There is always someone out there who loves you and believes in you even if you haven’t met them yet.
-Me, Myself and, I

message 4: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) THAT IS AMAZING!!!

message 5: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) "Today you are you,
That is truer than true.
There is no one alive
Who is youer than you."

-Dr Seuss :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Dr Susse

message 7: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Yeah, I grew up reading his books!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Didnt we all?

message 9: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Haha true

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I have so many! Imma copy and paste when Im on a computer tomorrow

You all are amazing. Thanks for participating!

message 12: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) No worries! :)

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
― Rob Siltanen

message 14: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it's dark, look for stars."

message 15: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments Life is not a problem to be solved but, a reality to be experienced.

-Soren Kierkegaard

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments Work hard, have fun, and make history.

-Jeff Bezos

message 17: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "Be brave, be brave, be brave. Without bravery, you will never know the world as it longs to be known. Without bravery, your life will remain small—far smaller than you probably wanted your life to be." — Elizabeth Gilbert

message 18: by Yahaira (new)

Yahaira | 500 comments Erin wrote: ""When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it's dark, look for stars.""

That's positive

message 19: by Yahaira (new)

Yahaira | 500 comments " Stop saying your happiness don't matter because it does. It's the most important thing in the world"

-Jaun

message 20: by Yahaira (new)

Yahaira | 500 comments Kc wrote: ""Whether you think you can or you think you can't you're right." - Henry Ford"

I really like that :)

message 21: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Wow! So many awesome quotes! INSPIRATION OVERLOAD! *brain explodes*

message 22: by Yahaira (new)

Yahaira | 500 comments Petitcroissant wrote: "Wow! So many awesome quotes! INSPIRATION OVERLOAD! *brain explodes*"

lol :)

Sometimes you have to walk through darkness to see the light.
~Can't remember

message 24: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) I like that one hatter!

Why thank you, Ariella. :)

Ohhhh I liked that one.

message 28: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) I got one. It's funny but it does give you a tiny bit of inspiration. Just holdon one second!!

message 29: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Just because you feel like trash doesn't mean you can't. It's garbage CAN, not garbage CANnot,

@Kc LOVE IT!!!
@Ariella I literally just fell out of my seat laughing. My brother gave me a weird look, but whistled and walked off like nothing happened.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my wow that reminds me oh an old teacher-

"We're the CANfeilds not the CANT-fields."
"We live in AmeriCAN not AmeriCANT."
-member of the Canfield family

message 32: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "Only once you destroy who you think you are can you embrace who you truly are."
-Soman Chainani

Ohhhh that's a good one.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 36: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 3543 comments Mod
“Correct." Kekrops sounded bitter, like he regretted his decision. "My people were the original Athenians--the gemini."
"Like your zodiac sign?" Percy asked. "I'm a Leo."
"No, stupid," Leo said. "I'm a Leo. You're a Percy.”

― Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus

((this is not an inspirational quote))

message 37: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "Sometimes after being strong for so long you start to think about how you're not strong because you've been breaking apart since day one. Don't let those thoughts control you. You are strong, it's hard to live and your doing it."
-Me and my head

message 38: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "Sometimes you want to give up and then you remember the reason why you haven't yet. And when that reasons gone, find a new one."

message 39: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "Everyone will break at one point. Don't try to stop it because it will come back and it will be worse than what it could have been."

message 40: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "Regrets suck. They really do. Perhaps they'll stick with you for forever but don't let them overwhelm you."

message 41: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "Being alive and living is different. And right now I'm just alive. I want to be living again. I'll fight for that."

message 42: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "The name your parents give you don't define you, don't say who you are. Yeah, sure they're a part of you but in the end you right your path. It's your story. It's your name."

message 43: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "The moment you think of giving up think of all the reasons why you've held on so long."

^This quote follows me everywhere

message 44: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "We all have flaws. We all make mistakes. We all have strengths and weaknesses. We all fear something or someone or both. We all have experienced different things, been through things nobody else could possibly understand. We all have secrets, scars, emotions. We are all someone. Don't let somebody else or even yourself make you feel unloved, unneeded, useless or, weak because you, you my dear are strong even when at your weakness point, you are strong. We are all perfect with our imperfections."

message 45: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, COMPLETE DOMINATION (last edited Nov 30, 2016 09:34AM) (new)

"That was bloody brilliant."

hehehehe I just quoted Harry Potter.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(-_-) (>_<)

message 48: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments "Don't watch the clock waiting for the perfect moment because then that moment will never come. Let life go on and act in your moment, not the perfect moment, but your moment. The moment that consumes your every thought, do it right now, do it at your time, not the perfect time. No. Never the perfect time."

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 543 comments Mod
That helps me! I have to talk to my ex and I keep trying to find the perfect time to do so. It's been quite a few weeks...

message 50: by Erin (new)

Erin | 468 comments Oh, I see. Well there's no time like the present! I learned that the hard way...

« previous 1