We Are Unique discussion

General Uniqueness > Questions/suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
It's in the name...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Its kinda irrelivant to the group, but we should have buddy reads!

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments this is totally irrelevant to the group, but I'm thinking of starting posting up youtube videos. Not sure if it will go anywhere but the fact is, I wanna show my art... Maybe a few videos on that and maybe some question to answer later... I don't know.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
GREAT IDEAS!!!!
@maple YES DO IT!!!

Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "this is totally irrelevant to the group, but I'm thinking of starting posting up youtube videos. Not sure if it will go anywhere but the fact is, I wanna show my art... Maybe a few videos on that a..."

Yeah go ahead! It seems like a great idea! You all are allowed to post videos and make new threads as long as they aren't...offensive.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!!!!!!! Buddy reads!!!!

message 8: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Dawn (Joyce_Dawn) | 42 comments {Mapledream} I like you better laughing wrote: "Its kinda irrelevant to the group, but we should have buddy reads!"
    I'm not sure I understand what that means but I'm reading something and I suppose we could share points of view on it

You'll have to talk to Maple.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Buddy reads are when you read books together. You would probably have a request topic then seperate threads for the different buddy reads.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Mad!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I make a game folder?

yes...thread or folder? folder I have to make I think.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

A folder would be better I think. I'll make the threads if you want.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

*starts dancing crazily*

lolz *starts dancing too*

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

XD that was supposed to be in the birthday party

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you make another folder pwease... One for da Buddy Reads?

yes. What you want me to call it

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Buddy Reads. Whatever you want

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I start a meme and gif war????? that would be so much fun!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!!!!! I'll add it to games rn

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!!!:D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Always

message 36: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 229 comments May I have a thread under the sharing uniqueness folder? :D

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. You dont have to ask to make threads here ;)

message 38: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 229 comments Awesome :) thanks

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 543 comments Mod
can i have a thread/folder? i want somewhere to put my amazing crap that comes out of this brain...

Yeah. What do ya want the folder to be named?

message 41: by Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (last edited Sep 18, 2016 06:42PM) (new)

The Random Musings of the Earwax Queen

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I have my own folder?

Shine's Madness.

shoot...it said it was too long a name

NEW NAME NEW NAME NEW NAME

EHHH PLEASE LINK MY TOPIC I CANNOT FIND IT!!! EEEELLLLLLLWWWWWWWHEHEHKHKHKJFH (idk what that was)

what? I need a new name for your folder...it said the previous one was too long.

« previous 1