We Are Unique discussion

Make us smile. > The cuteness of today

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
Post cute photos!!!

description/

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments

the first part of my oc character.
Here is my deviant art profile if anyone wants to look.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
THAT IS AMAZING!!! I'm saving the pic...I'm your biggest fan now.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments She isn't done completely yet either, I have to add the rest of her body and maybe her weapon.

my statement still stands.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments thanks. So far I have only three watchers after two, three years.

watchers? Is that what she is? ohhh... :D

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments No watchers are like followers. they call them watchers on deviant art

@Aech I feel ya. I used to be okay but I kind of stopped and I think my talent went with it. lol
@L.C. Is it okay if I call you L.C.? I get it now!!! I love deviant art!

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments yeah it's fine.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments @Aech It's fine if you can't draw, deviant art is for all types of still and gif media of art. Some might just upload internet pics they downloaded. not entirely sure but some just might've.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 50 comments lol, some actual have there fandom writting on the site. It's so awesome when I randomly find one amungst the photos and drawings.

Yeah sometimes I'll go on there and look at everything. I think it's an amazing site.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I like just got Deviant art! I dont post often but I like to think Im good. I'll post a link when Im on a computer

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I love little things like this!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*sad face* I put some cute GIFS and nobody said anything...

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 393 comments DID SOMEBODY SAY GIFS!!!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

X The Gnome wrote: "DID SOMEBODY SAY GIFS!!!!!!"

Yes.

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 393 comments Oh cool Gifs!
(Why are they all about Loki? Just curious...))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

X The Gnome wrote: "Oh cool Gifs!
(Why are they all about Loki? Just curious...))"

(Loki's my top favorite Marvel character and OHMYGOSH he's so CUTE!)

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 393 comments Mine is Deadpool :)

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 1092 comments Mod
@PinkLoki

the second pic you posted is awesome apart from the first one which was a bit creepy...?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(Loki: Creepy?! How dare you insult the Jotun infant and that was me.)

X The Gnome wrote: "Mine is Deadpool :)"

MINE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deadpool and Deathstroke. Hehehehehehehe

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 1092 comments Mod
PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "(Loki: Creepy?! How dare you insult the Jotun infant and that was me.)"

Sorry but it was the red to green to bluish eyes are really creepy *shivers*