We Are Unique discussion

Make us smile. > Funny stories

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
Tell us some of your hilarious stories!!!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 543 comments Mod
so this isnt that funny but i shall tell it anyways xD

On the last day of school, my friend grabbed his friend's phone and ran around filming. like, all around the area. then he came back and we watched it. lol so funny. he was pushing people out of the way and it was really loud. it was mostly aimed at peoples feet though. then he went to film another one and the phone died. he sulked back to his friends and we all cracked up except for the person who's phone it was. she got quite angry. lol it was so funny. my friend then had to run away from her, he jumped over desked and fell a few times lol. when they calmed down he tried to take my phone but failed. oh so funny,

Ikr! I didn't know if it would be funny to y'all because y'all weren't there with me but I was so funny in real life!

Why thank you. It is completely real too. Not made up!

It would be funny if it was though. Except it wouldn't be...

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
haha. lolz. I'm trying to think of a funny story...I have so many that has happened to me!!!!!

This one just came to mind immediately. It was recently so...

grr. This is frustrating....

message 13: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) I can't think of a funny story either! :P

still processing.....

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

On like the second week of school I had a bunch of books with me and I walked into the gym right. But I was distracted by one of my friends and then I tripped but right when I got up again and walked a bit further I fell again. XD

bahahahahahahaha. My sides hurt now!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It was extremely embarrassing but hilarious if you saw it in person XD

One time the teacher turned around and looked at me while I was looking at my besties. She followed my gaze and saw the smiles on our faces and she said, "Oh no. Lord save me."
Right after she said that we started throwing pencils, erasers, and anything else that we could get our hands on at each other!
The teacher started laughing and said, "Order! Order in the court!"
bhahahahahaha I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself. bahahahahahahahahahaha

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my god I have another story! Hold on i have to type it

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so it was a few days before the last day of school and my best friend and I were at lunch. So we'll call her Bob. Well Bob had a milk carton and she was drinking it from a straw. I wasn't really paying attention and was talking to another friend but suddenly I heard some strange noises. She was choking on the milk but I thought she was just being her usual self (weird) and so i didn't think anything of it. I started to ask her questions about a bunch of different things and I looked at her because I thought she was ignoring me ans she was making the weirdest noises (For real) And I probably stared at her for about 30 seconds until I realize that she wasn't playing around and I mean it finally stopped and she got so mad! I laughed a lot. So now, whenever someone mentions chocolate milk we burst out laughing because i'm an idiot.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sort of funny XD))

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I was typing rlly fast and didn't pay attention so if I repeat and or have bad grammar dont kill me XD

trying not to. jk lolz

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh dang

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

message 30: by Sarah (last edited Jul 27, 2016 05:15PM) (new)

Sarah I don't have kids, but I have a 3 and half year old God-daughter. She is adorable and she knows it. She is also seriously 3 going on 12 with her attitude!
Anyway, so a couple weeks ago I had her, my mom, and my grandma in the car going to see our great aunt. The little one's mom (my cousin) was having car issues so we were occupying the kiddo for the day while she dealt with it. Anyway, the little one is addicted to Frozen. She likes the Disney princesses in general, but Elsa is her fav, full stop. So I put on Disney music in the car and she was bopping along to it. Then came the Frozen stuff. Little stinker knew every single word to all the songs from Frozen. And when my grandma got one for the lines wrong, the kid looked and her said, totally serious, "that was wrong, Gram. That's not what Elsa said!" Then she looked at me for confirmation that she was right!
I was so glad we were at a stop light because I don't think I would have been able to keep the car on the road I was laughing so hard at that.

message 31: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Sarah wrote: "I don't have kids, but I have a 3 and half year old God-daughter. She is adorable and she knows it. She is also seriously 3 going on 12 with her attitude!
Anyway, so a couple weeks ago I had her, m..."

thats too cute!!!

message 32: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) well i was sitting eating dinner with a bunch of friends and this one girl goes "ya i found out this was my mom's second marriage and i was like what?!" and so me- the idiot i am- goes "what else didn't she tell you? that your adopted?!!!" and then she looks at me and goes "umm... i am adopted."

message 33: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Hahahaha! These stories are hilarious! I have a story. Well... it was actually my German teacher's story, but it was funny anyway.

So, my teacher was in her house one morning, and she was really hungry, but there was hardly any food left, except for bananas. So, she ate about three or four bananas because she was really hungry, then she went to, like, a shopping centre or something. And on the way up the stairs, this guy called out to her to ask for directions to somewhere, but my teacher didn't hear him. So the man followed her up the stairs, calling for her help but she still didn't hear him. Then, he shouted at her one last time and she finally heard him. But she stopped on the step she was on, so they were face-to-face, and then she turned around and burped right in his face. And, because she had eaten all those bananas, the guy probably smelled of banana for the rest of the day. Needless to say, he asked someone else for directions XD

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Those are all hilarious. Oh my wow... I have SO many funny stories and if you say literally ANYTHING, I have a story that relates to it. I just cant pick one right now xD

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I also have quotes for pretty much anything too. I dare you to try me :3

Lol! I will try to think of another good one.
Oh wait, there was one girl in my class and she always made the weirdest faces that no one else could make and it was so funny. She would be making a face 24/7 almost. We said we needed to make a scrapbook of all of her faces. It isn't really funny but still. It would be funny if you saw her faces!

My teacher has a little daughter right? So she asked her daughter if she had eaten the cookies (because I mean when is there a wrong time to ask a tiny girl if she ate the cookies) and she shook her head and said "no mama," but her face had chocolate all over it and so did her hands to she was convicted of eating the cookies. Lol

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol!

Those are all really funny stories! I spent at least 5 minutes clutching my stomach as I was on the floor laughing. My sibling came into the room with a piece of pizza in his hand and then when he saw me he yelled to the rest of my family, "I think someone's on their period!" Then he backed away slowly once I started glaring at him because I'm not...lolz

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Dominique, Queen Aelin Shadowsen) wrote: "Those are all really funny stories! I spent at least 5 minutes clutching my stomach as I was on the floor laughing. My sibling came into the room with a piece of pizza in his hand and then when he ..."

Omg XD

Ahaha that is funny

It's my life. Hahaha

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

XD one time in class the whole class was having a discussion and someone said something weird so Chris (a boy) was like, "Woah I think it's that one time of the month for someone!" The whole class cracked up and she wanted to punch him xD

I would have had my pitchfork in hand even before he opened his mouth. hehehehehe

Or I would've been like, "Well I guess you would know all about it."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my wow xD

I have 10 cousins on my moms side and we all live on the same side of town so we see each other every Sunday for dinner and go trick or treating together. We tried to go as a group on year as a mob. Just picture it- 10 kids running around with pitchforks and shovels. Scary (or funny) right? Well thats what we did and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I want to do it now!!!! I think I'm going to order a pitchfork off of Amazon now.....hehehehehe

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

XD its better with a lot of people though. We seriously looked like a mob, but my little cousin was tinkerbell because she really wanted to be tinkerbell instead

Dude I can get a mob together...I can get an entire army together. The Mad Hatter has connections...lol

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I know whatcha mean. XD I have an island and recruited a personal army for that because Im the monarch and have a rebel group I need to take care of

Hahahaha. I have a kingdom to take care of, and have one or two armies growing by the second...lol

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

XD YES!!!! I'll tell that sory later, but lets just say it all started in world geo...

« previous 1 3