YA Books Monthly discussion

Authors Area > Hello.... and YA book feedback wanted

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara Cobb | 3 comments Hello.

In addition to being a big fan of YA books... I recently wrote and published one. This may not be the place to ask this (if it isn't feel free to delete or let me know and I will delete it) but I wanted to see if any of you would be willing to check out the book page and let me know what you think of the book cover and description. I may read YA, but I will be the first one to acknowledge that I can't be objective about my own work :) In case the link doesn't work the book title is Callow Lily, should be the first result/only book. I only released it through amazon for the time being.

https://www.amazon.com/Callow-Lily-Si...

In the meantime happy reading everyone

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly | 30 comments Mod
Sara wrote: "Hello.

In addition to being a big fan of YA books... I recently wrote and published one. This may not be the place to ask this (if it isn't feel free to delete or let me know and I will delete it)..."

Hi! If you don't mind i'm going to move this into an authors area, so it's a little more organized. :) On a different note, I really like the cover for your book! I look forward to reading it at some point, it sounds really interesting.

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara Cobb | 3 comments Absolutely! thank you for moving it to where it should be. Also, thank you for the feedback. :)

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara Cobb | 3 comments Hey. Sorry I just saw this... I had temporarily unpublished it (first time author jitters :)) So that would have been why it wasn't showing up. It's back up now though. Thanks for the interest :)