Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

The castle > Dining hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 18 comments Echo slipped into the dining hall with her advanced herbology book she managed to wiggle out of the library. Seeing that not really anyone was here, she took in stride. It was perfect. Finding a corner window to perch on, she cracked open the dusty book and started studying the lesser known herbs, to her at least. Her tail was swaying slightly as it dangled over the edge of the stone ledge.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Alec grinned broadly. He was so excited to be at school for the first time, the initial shock still hadn't worn off. He noticed a girl reading and she had a tail. He ran up to her and asked eagerly "Woah!!! Is your tail real?!?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 18 comments Two herbs in and she nearly jumped out of her skin as she was shocked to reality with a voice. After calming down she looked to the boy whom was staring at her tail. "Y...yes. It's real." She said a bit not use to chatting with people at the moment. She tilted her head, figuring that the boy was a first year. She didn't recognize him. Her ears slowly sat at attention like normal.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "THATS SO AWESOME!!! I wish I had a tail. That'd be so cool!! I'm sorry I don't think we've meet I'm Alexander but you can call me Alec," he rambled, bursting with excitement. "I hope I didn't startle you. I just really excited about stuff. Mum says I'm over sociable...."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 18 comments "I'm Echo." She said as her ears tipped back with the loudness of the boy's voice. She didn't really want to be rude to the guy, but he was being a bit too loud for her sensitive ears liking. "I have a tail because I am an animagus."

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Woah no way!!! An animagius?!?? This is so cool!!!!! What kind of animal are you huh, huh, HUH?!?!!" Alec practically yelled. He saw the girls ears twitch. "Oh my god, I'm sorry am I hurting your hearing. I'm really loud. Sorry"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 18 comments This time she winces a little. Yelling right in front of her wasn't good. She could take yelling from across the room, but.... The boy meant no harm and the questions were harmless enough to answer. "I'm a black fox." she said as she set the book, closed, on her lap.

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Your definitely the coolest person I've ever meet," Alec said blushing. He tried to keep his voice low, feeling kind a bad he'd messed with her hearing. "So what house are you, your a first year right?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 18 comments "Pukwudgie, and I'm a second year." She said as she watched the boy flush while trying to be attentive of her hearing. It was nice. No ear pulling or tail touching. Just nice simple conversation.

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Awesome!! I was almost positive I'd be a Pukwudgie so when I was sorted into Thunderbird I was all like what the heck?!?" Alec inwardly cringed. How come every time he talked to people he rambled and sounded so crazy.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 18 comments Echo patted the boy's head lightly. "The hat always has a few tricks and insight." She said as she tried to give the boy some wiggle room in his view. "There will always be quirks at first."

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Alec grinned at her. " your probably not going to the ball too, right seeing how you have to be invited by a fourth year,"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 18 comments "More than likely." She said as she ran a hand through the fur of her tail. "It'll be a surprise if one did though." She added. The other students tended to just stare at her so she easily thought she wasn't liked.

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Aww I'm sure somebody will ask you," he said sweetly. "And if not we'll have our own ball! We'll have it here,' he announced proudly

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda ((Getting ready to go to bed. I'll comment once or twice more. Finnish tommorow?))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 18 comments She giggled softly and nodded. "Looking forward to it." She smiled at Alec. It was something new. She kinda didn't know what to think of it, other than happiness that someone is finally talking to her.

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "It's a date then! No! That's not what I meant. It's not umm yeah never mind you get it," Alec stammered blushing. "We'll see you then! We'll meet here while the Yule balls taking place,"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 18 comments She thought of the boy as cute. He was nervous. She could she see it. "Sounds like a plan."

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Ok BYE!!!!!" Alec said enthusiastically before running away waving as he went

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 18 comments She chuckled softly befor egoing back to reading

message 22: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (last edited Aug 10, 2016 06:59PM) (new)

love hurts  | 216 comments Mod
Hayden walked in later waiting for alexander

This was her: https://67.media.tumblr.com/e92490853...

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Alexander walked in, looking for Hayden.

((Hes wearing this XD...https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... ))

message 24: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

((Cutie :) ))

Hayden ignored the girl who smiled at her from across the table. Even thought she loved Alexander doesn't mean she liked people.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) ((Alexander? Who's Alexander, his name is Alexar XD))

Alex grinned, walking over to her. He sat down, kissing her cheek. "Hello."

message 26: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

(( Really? I didn't know sorry! :P))

Hayden smiled at him, " Heyy" she said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) He chuckled, "Hello." He said.

message 28: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

Hayden rolled her eyes, " Are you going just say hello again and again?" she said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) he nodded. "Yes, until you finally notice what song I refer to." He replied, chuckling.

message 30: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

Hayden glared at him in a mocking way, " You can't make me" she said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) He rolled his eyes teasingly. "Stubborn much?" He teased, pulling her closer to him.

message 32: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

Hayden stuck her tongue out, " I'm not stubborn" she said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) He looked around before kissing her bottom lip instead of answering.

message 34: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

Hayden pulled back and smirked, " I thought were not aloud to kiss in public, Mr. Alex?" She asked teasingly

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Alex chuckled. "I didnt mean the public Kisses, love." He said, grinning.

message 36: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

Hayden rolled her eyes, and grabbed herself a coffee.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) He laughed, getting a muffin

message 38: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (last edited Aug 14, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Hayden sipped her coffee and then her phone binged. It was her friend. she texted back and laughed almost spitting her coffee out.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) He raised an eyebrow at her laughing; Since it made him jump. He chuckled, continuing to eat.

message 40: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (last edited Aug 14, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Hayden texted back and then closed her phone.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "Who was it?" He asked, biting into an apple now.

message 42: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (last edited Aug 15, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Hayden sipped on her coffee, " One of my muggle friends" she said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) He nodded, shrugging. "Thats cool." He said, drinking his orange juice.

message 44: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

Hayden smiled and drank her coffee

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "So how was life back at Hogwarts?" He asked.

message 46: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (last edited Aug 16, 2016 10:50AM) (new)

Hayden shrugged, " Like my life here. I didn't acknowledge humans." She said " Everyone was an idiot" she said " Except for Draco Malloy. he was hot" She said teasingly

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) He raise an eyebrow, chewing. "Interesting. We had one like that at my school, except she had the biggest-"He paused, grinning slightly. "-Biggest personality. Always helping, you know?"

message 48: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

Hayden shook her head amused, " Yeah it is. His hair was so soft i always had the urge to touch it. But unfortunately i was scared to ask" she said in mock sadness grinning

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) He rolled his eyes, but didn't get mad. He looked around for someone who had the time or something

message 50: by love hurts , Thunderbird Head (new)

Hayden looked down at her phone, " It's 10:00 am" she said

« previous 1