Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Grounds > Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 746 comments Mod
Madi was walking through the courtyard, relaxing

message 3: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 85 comments Skylar walked through the courtyard, looking down sadly and hugging her books to her chest. It had been a few months since Charlie had died and yet Skylar still felt like she'd just been told the news. She couldn't believe her beloved older brother was gone forever. She blinked back tears and hugged her books tighter.

message 4: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

Madi wasn't watching where she was going and tripped on something, crashing into Skylar

message 5: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 85 comments Skylar gasped as she fell to the ground, dropping all her books. "Please watch where you're going." She snapped harshly, still blinking back tears as she picked up her books. The last letter from her brother, which she kept in her favorite book, flew out and across the courtyard. "No! My letter!" She exclaimed and jumped to her feet and chased after it.

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 85 comments ((I thought it was Astra, me, you. That's why I haven't written anything XD))

message 7: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

((I didn't know what to do. And I thought the same thing))

message 8: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

((I said I don't know what to do so skip me))

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kat sat on the grassy lawn in the courtyard glaring at her Herbology homework. Herbology was such a bore. Who cares about gilly whatever.

message 10: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

Damian walked out to the courtyard with his bag which was ful of his drawing stuff.

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kat saw a boy walking out to the court yard and sighed. She wasn't in the mood to deal with all the typical Ilvermony robots.

message 12: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

Damian sat down in a quiet place, ignoring the other person, and started drawing a castle except this castle wasn't Ilvermorny. It was Hogwarts

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kat was quite annoyed when the other boy ignored her. How dare he? She gave a little huff and fluffed her hair trying to get his attention.

message 14: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

Damian continued to ignore her as he drew a very detailed picture of Hogwarts.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kat was full out mad know. She cleared her throat before asking "Hello? I'm sitting right her the least you could is acknowledge me,"

message 16: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"I have no reason to speak to you" Damian said, finishing his drawing. He was still upset that he was attending Ilvermorny and not Hogwarts

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "No reason?!?" Kat huffed angrily. "Your Ilvermony people are all the same! Just an underrated Hogwarts," she screeched. Then she began to blot her cheeks with a Leander infused hanky. Getting so worked up at made her all red faced and she couldn't be seen I public like that.

message 18: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"Well it's not my fault I was sent to Ilvermorny instead of Hogwarts!" Damian snapped. She was just another snob. Someone who hadn't faced the hard truths of the world

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Well I was sent her too. I spent three glorious years there only to get shipped to this dump the minute daddy snapped his fingers," she snapped.

message 20: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"Any chance you knew a Timothy Drake. He would be a sixth year Ravenclaw right now," Damian asked out of pure curiosity

message 21: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kat dropped her snobby act for a minute. "I don't think so, I was a third year Slytherin last time I was there. Is he a realtime of yours," she asked genuinely curious. This boy didn't seem like the others. "I'm Kat by the way',

message 22: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"He's "family"" Damian put air quotes around the word family. "I'm Damian Wayne"

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Normally Kat would rudely pry about Damien's "family" but she kind of liked him so she held her tongue. "Sorry I didn't know much. Rave class tended to stay away from us Slytherins. I'm in Thunderbird how about you?"

message 24: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"Wampus, though If I had gone to Hogwarts I would've been a Slytherin," Damian said. He was surprised she didn't say anything about him being a Wayne since the Wayne's were prestigious wizards world wide, especially his father who had attended Hogwarts.

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "I got to choose between Wampus and Thunderbird I didn't know much about Ilvermony. I picked the one I thought was the closest to Slytherin guess I picked wrong huh?" Kat was bursting to ask if he was a Wayne Wayne. "So aren't you like super rich because your like a Wayne?"

message 26: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"Yes," Damian said. "I am indeed the son of the famous wizard Bruce Wayne, his real son" It was known that Bruce had adopted three boys in the years prior to Damian

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "The only thing my family's known for was being death eaters. Everyone thinks I'm going to turn it a dark wizard but whatever," she couldn't believe she was confining all these secrets to a gut she barely knew.

message 28: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"You should become what you want to be" Damian said. Like how his grandfather wanted him to be an assassin but here he was.

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Thanks Damien. You know your not so bad even if it did take you a while to notice my glorious beauty," Kat said with a smirk and a rip of her hair. Deal down she meant it though.

message 30: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

Damian rolled his eyes. "I'm a first year and a trained assassin. I'm not interested." He said clearly

message 31: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Ok can I just say ew, you're like ten. I meant out of all these Ilvermony freaks." Kat said with a smirk.

message 32: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"Correction, I'm eleven," Damian said

message 33: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Excuse me but don't flatter yourself," Kat said rolling her eyes trying to hide the smile creeping onto her face.

message 34: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"Tt," Damian rolled his eyes. "Have you heard about the tournament?"

message 35: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Yep let me guess you want to enter,"

message 36: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"I wish I could but the minimum entrance age is 16" Damian scowled a bit

message 37: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "I'd die before I'd ever do that," Kat said.

message 38: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"Tt" damian frowned

message 39: by Amanda (new)

Amanda ((What's to?))

message 40: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

((It's an expression that Damian uses. Tt is like disapproval))

message 41: by Amanda (new)

Amanda ((Got cha)) "I just can't wait to meet cute Russian guys," Kat squealed

message 42: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lauren651) | 7 comments Ofelia took a seat on the bench near Madi, although she pretended not to see the whole episode, her nose buried in her book. 'It's actually pretty ridiculous how some people are so easily offended,' Ofelia thought to herself. However, she knew that if she said anything aloud, she would just give people another reason to hate her.

message 43: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"Seriously..." Damian sighed. "Russians are not what they seem to be. Arabians on the other hand"

message 44: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Ooh do you have a thing for Arabians?"

message 45: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

"The ones I know are very confident people. Russians are iffy." Damian said.

message 46: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "But cute," Kat sighed

message 47: by Astra , Pukwudgie head (new)

Damian rolled his eyes and muttered something in Arabic

message 48: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kat smiled and then groaned remembering she had potions detention

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver wondered the courtyard. She didn't quite know what to do here.

message 50: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kat sat on the grassy spot she'd been accustomed to doing her homework on. She was struggling with her Herbology homework again.

« previous 1 3