The Potterheads ⚯͛ discussion

Journal > How are you?

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 26, 2016 08:41AM) (new)

This is a thread where you can share your current mood! It can be good or bad and you can give a reason if you wish. I would love it if we could offer support and love to our fellow Potterheads in this group on a bad day and make the other members feel as happy as you on a good day! :) x

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Today I'm feeling inspired because i have spent the day playing instruments and practising for my grade 7 violin exam and advanced higher. I am also excited because I am going to Waterstones tomorrow! :) x

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Its a British bookshop! And it is amazing

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace  Wright Hermione wrote: "Its a British bookshop! And it is amazing"

Cool. I don't have a bookstore in my town.): Or anything fun really.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Awe, I would save so much money if that was the case for me though.

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace  Wright Hermione wrote: "Awe, I would save so much money if that was the case for me though."

LOL.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Today I'm excited to read the new books I got, but really missing some friends I only get to see a couple times a year :(

message 8: by JoAnna (new)

JoAnna (1jojo1) Feeling great! Been lazy watching Penny dreadful!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Awe that sounds nice

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Feeling tired... I barely got any sleep last night (watching HP movies). I was going to go to a midnight release of the Cursed Child tonight, but that didn't work out too well as far as keeping my eyes open goes.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow midnight release party!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Well today I am an emotional mess thanks to Cursed Child. I am also tired from staying up to 1:15 reading it then making discussions for you all on this group. I am now drinking some coffee watching Harry Potter tributes whilst tidying my room.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I got the cursed child a couple hours ago and I'm not even through part one but I'm dying and holding back tears. I can't even!!!!!!! My emotions- you don't even want to know but I bet whoever you are you are totally getting it

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I understand the emotions, I cried whilst reading it too. It upsets me that so many people are slating the play because I actually enjoyed it a lot. I'm so happy to have found this group!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish I could see the play but all of the tickets are sold out :(

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Same! I know that at a certain time once a week there are a few that get released at a discounted price but I imagine you have to be super lucky to get them! Hopefully there will be a live stream available to watch in cinema or something!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yes that would be good

message 18: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Ravenscroft (valerieravenscroft) Today, I feel overwhelmed and kinda useless...
There are so many things I have to do, so many things I should be doing, and so many things I want to do.
Anybody has a spare Time Turner? Pleeeaaaase?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Awe Valerie, I'm sure you will feel better in the morning. Maybe try writing a to-do list, that always helps me clear my head!

message 20: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Ravenscroft (valerieravenscroft) Aw thanks Hermione ^_^
I actually do feel a bit better today but still have a lot to do tomorrow...
I will write down a list, good idea :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 13, 2016 04:40PM) (new)

I have had such a good day! I'm a snare drummer in a pipe band and it is world pipe band championships today and it was so nice to catch up with some of my best friends (most of my best friends are in pipe bands but I don't get to see them often) and compete and watch other bands. It is such a friendly atmosphere, I spoke to a few grade 1 players that have done workshops in the past and they gave me some really good tips and they are all so fun!

I also treated myself to 2 new sets of sticks and a new drum pad (it is metallic navy and beautiful) so i am very happy about that too.

message 22: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Ravenscroft (valerieravenscroft) That is all so cool!!!
You're in the U.K., right?
No chance they'd have such cool championships in North America :p

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes'm in the U.K!

message 24: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Ravenscroft (valerieravenscroft) So jealous :(

message 25: by Riley (new)

Riley B (rriilleeyy1234) | 28 comments Hi... I just joined this group (my first group!) and idk how to do this. Anywhooo, I saw some notifications about this convo topic. I think this convo topic is a great idea! :)

message 26: by Hads (new)

Hads | 18 comments Oh, my current mood? Exhausted. It's so hard pleasing my mom. I cleaned the entire kitchen. The ENTIRE kitchen and not even a thank you... Hopefully God'll give me something good in the after life :). And my brother... Well, it's complicated :).

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Awe well I hope you feel a bit happier soon!

message 28: by Hads (new)

Hads | 18 comments I feel happier now. After 4 awful days, but I'm good now :). Thank you :).

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm glad :)

I am really happy today, we got our percentage results from our exams today and turns out (Not to brag or anything, i'm just really happy) i got the highest result in our region in music, 91% in maths, 87% in physics, 89% in maths and 82% in graph com! I'm so glad I worked hard during exam time :)

message 30: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 20 comments im happy rn because ive been really sick since monday because i had an infection in my throat and now im finally feeling better

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Awe i'm glad you're feeling better!

message 32: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 104 comments Those are really good results, Hermione!

I'm glad you are feeling better, Cindy :)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

@Hermione- WOW. That is crazy impressive!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm feeling amazing right now! Ive not been this happy in a while! I was with all of my pipe band friends today and I love them all so much and they make me so happy. They are such good friends. :) As cheesy as this sounds, I feel like I am the best version of me when I'm with them and I can really be myself! :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

It's always nice to have friends like that :) You also seem to be really good at music so having the two together must be nice.

Right now I'm pretty tired but other than that I'm feeling ready to win some points for Hufflepuff!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so frustrated! I am trying to finish my Harry Potter song lyrics but I have such bad writers block :(

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Same here! I'm mainly deciding what to do for my tribute though.

Other than that, I'm just working to make the rest of my summer count, until it's back to being a student again. I'm excited and dreading it at the same time.

message 39: by Srijita (new)

Srijita | 110 comments I am feeling elated at having finished a poetry!! I would also try a fan fiction next(though my exams are approaching and am a bit tensed)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Focus on exams! Work hard and you will be so thankful later :)

message 41: by Riley (new)

Riley B (rriilleeyy1234) | 28 comments My current mood is excited. My boyfriend and I are taking his dog to a dog water park tm! It should be fun!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds so fun!

message 43: by Srijita (new)

Srijita | 110 comments Hermione wrote: "Focus on exams! Work hard and you will be so thankful later :)"

Yeah! I guess I should do that.

message 44: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Dore (maggmog) | 22 comments Today I'm feeling really tired, I just ran a marathon with my friends! But I also feel satisfied, nothing like having a good run!