{Bend The Light ~ Control The Dark} An Original RPG discussion

Castle > Castle Stables

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Because who doesn't like horses? Well, a lot of people actually... But that's beside the point!

message 2: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 517 comments Mod
Emily smiled widely as she pet Sunshine's pale yellow-orange hair. The palamino horse nickered in reply to Em's soft talking.

message 3: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 517 comments Mod
(( Sorry that was bad :/))

message 4: by MayFlower (new)

MayFlower Isabella walked into the stables. "Oh, hi Em." Isabella smiled. "You want any help over there?" She grinned a little, knowing Emily loved the horses.

message 5: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Emily turned to find her friend Isabella at the entrance of the stables. "Oh, yeah.." Her cheeks reddened a bit. "I've mostly finished anyway.."

message 6: by MayFlower (new)

MayFlower " It's okay I won't tell. '' Isabella said as she chuckled lightly and picked up a broom to help her finish sweeping

message 7: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Wow May that was really good!))

Emily turned away from Sunshine and picked up a broom as well, sweeping excess straw into the empty straws.

message 8: by MayFlower (new)

MayFlower Once all the straw was in the empty stalls Isabella set her broom down in a corner she leaned on a stall and started petting a chestnut color horse.

message 9: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Emily leaned on the stall next to her and asked, "So, what should we do now?"

message 10: by MayFlower (new)

MayFlower " Don't know , what do you want to do? ''

message 11: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

"I'm a bit hungry...want to go to the Tavern?" she suggested. "Or we could go somewhere else, I don't mind."

message 12: by MayFlower (new)

MayFlower ((I think someone's already at the Tavern, want to go somewhere else? Or we can ask them if we can join))

message 13: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((I'll ask))

message 14: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((They said we can join))

message 15: by MayFlower (new)

MayFlower ((Great))

message 16: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Want to post first?))

message 17: by MayFlower (new)

MayFlower ((Sure))

message 18: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((K. Everyone, we're done here :) ))

{Bend The Light ~ Control The Dark} An Original...

unread topics | mark unread