Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Romantic Comedy with Magic Wishes

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Hi,
I have review copies available of my new Audiobook I Wish for You by Camilla Isley
here's the audible link if you'd like to hear a sample http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/I-W...

If you're interested in receiving a US Audible coupon for a review copy please send me a direct message or email me at camilla.isley@gmail.com

Happy Listening,
Camilla

message 2: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Hi Camilla! I would love to listen and review this story! Cheri_flynn@yahoo.com.

message 3: by Persis (new)

Persis Menon | 28 comments Hi Camilla, I'd love to reveiw your book. persismenon@yahoo.com

message 4: by Camilla (last edited Jul 26, 2016 07:57AM) (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Cheri wrote: "Hi Camilla! I would love to listen and review this story! Cheri_flynn@yahoo.com."
Hi Cheri and Persis,
thanks so much for your interest in reviewing this audiobook. I've sent you both an Audible gift card.
Happy listening :)
Camilla

message 5: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com

message 6: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Leslie wrote: "I'm interested. leslie@neel.com"
Hi Leslie,
Thank you. I've sent you an Audible gift...
Enjoy!
Camilla

message 7: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Hi Camilla, I've posted my review. Thank you so much, I enjoyed the story.

message 8: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Cheri wrote: "Hi Camilla, I've posted my review. Thank you so much, I enjoyed the story."
Hi Cheri, thank you for your beautiful review... The poem you shared was wonderful:)

message 9: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Camilla. Just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and reviewing. Reviews are posted on Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. I really liked it. Thanks for the opportunity to listen to such an enjoyable book.

message 10: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi, Camilla. Just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and reviewing. Reviews are posted on Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. I really liked it. Thanks for the opportunity to listen to su..."
Hi Leslie, thanks for your adorable review and for posting it everywhere, it helps a lot :)
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself...

message 11: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 26 comments If you have any left I would be interested. Thanks
Cgomez872@gmail.com

message 12: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Cassandra wrote: "If you have any left I would be interested. Thanks
Cgomez872@gmail.com"

Hi Cassandra, thanks for your interest... I've sent you an Audible gift card... Enjoy!
Camilla

message 13: by Jodi (new)

Jodi (purehrt555) | 23 comments I would love to listen to this! I just posted my review for A Sudden Crush, and I just adored it! If you still have any codes here is my email purehrt555@yahoo.com

I will be posting my review of A Sudden Crush on Amazon and Audible today.

message 14: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Jodi wrote: "I would love to listen to this! I just posted my review for A Sudden Crush, and I just adored it! If you still have any codes here is my email purehrt555@yahoo.com

I will be posting my review of A..."

Hi Jodi, I'm glad you loved A Sudden Crush and thank you for posting your amazing review on all websites...it's really helpful.
I've sent you an Audible gift for I Wish for You.
Happy listening,
Camilla