YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Madame X (Madame X, #1)
This topic is about Madame X
BUDDY READ: Adult Fiction > Madame X (Madame X #1) by Jasinda Wilder - Starting August 10th 2016

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85336 comments Mod
Madame X invites you to test the limits of control in this provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Jasinda Wilder.

My name is Madame X.
I’m the best at what I do.
And you’d do well to follow my rules...

Hired to transform the uncultured, inept sons of the wealthy and powerful into decisive, confident men, Madame X is a master of the art of control. With a single glance she can cut you down to nothing, or make you feel like a king.

But there is only one man who can claim her body—and her soul.

Undone time and again by his exquisite dominance, X craves and fears his desire in equal measure. And while she longs for a different path, X has never known anything or anyone else—until now...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

This sounds like a great book!

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments Is it too late to attempt to join this buddy read?

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7323 comments Nope. The more, the merrier!

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments Quirks wrote: "Nope. The more, the merrier!"

great, thanks!

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7323 comments Finally starting!

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments same!

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7323 comments Finished chapter 2
(view spoiler)

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments Really? I'm intrigued by it! It's very well written and very intoxicating! Detail oriented and precise :D I just got off work and I'm on chapter one but well see what else we've got in store!

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7323 comments Chapter 5
(view spoiler)

message 11: by cersei (last edited Aug 13, 2016 09:12AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments Okay, so it's not just me? Caleb seems manipulative? (view spoiler)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7323 comments Chapter 14
(view spoiler)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 7323 comments I finished it. And I think it was horrible. Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 14: by cersei (last edited Aug 15, 2016 07:41AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

cersei lannister  (writeasrain) | 234 comments I just finished it! Sorry to say that was a waste! https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Currently reading this book.

Chapter 1 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Chapter 2-5 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Chapter 5 - 10 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Chapter 11-End (view spoiler)