Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A forest near the edge of Death City but not at it.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru walks into a clearing that he used to come to a lot when he was new to the DWMA. It is large and there are only pine needles on the ground. There is a ladder up one of the bigger trees, and up the ladder is a big treehouse hidden in the branches. He alone holds the key, though he found the treehouse in the first place.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami followed Ranmaru. "Yay we're here!" She twirled around and then remembered they were going to do hand to hand combat. She groaned but then smiled again. I can do it! She thought to herself.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru smirks at her squeal and pulls off his hood, tucking the longer side of his hair behind his ear as he digs in his pocket, past the candy, to find his rubberband. When he finds one, he pulls it out of his pocket and pulls the long back and side of his hair into a ponytail, a few strands in the front sticking out. "Alright, give me a sec," he says, climbing up the ladder. He unlocks the door and flips it open, pulling himself into the treehouse and then removing his hoodie. Leaving it in there but grabbing a few of the daggers he has stored in there, he locks the door and then hops down to the ground.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami sat on the grass as she waited for him to come back. She brushed her hand through it and broke some pieces. When Ranmaru came back she stood up and waited for his orders.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru smirks over at Hayami, tossing the four, sheathed daggers toward her. With his muscles showing through his black tank top and his jeans loose enough that he can manuver well, but tighter than regular jeans, he is practically the definition of sexy. "Come at me," he orders. "First you start with daggers, and then we move to hands." His smirk only becomes more devious after that sentence.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami looked at the floor when he smirked and tried not to look at his body. She blushed. "A-Alright!" Hayami took a deep breath and got in fighting stance. She unsheathed one dagger and started to run towards him quickly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru grins and shakes a finger at her, slapping the back of her hand away and grabbing it with his other one, crossing it over her chest and dragging her into his hard chest. "Yami-chan, you're not even trying."

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2016 07:14PM) (new)

"Ouch." She muttered. "But.." Hayami stepped back but before she did she blushed. She grabbed the dagger and narrowed her eyes. Hayami stood where she was and waited for Ranmaru's move.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru grins at Hayami's blush, then suddenly becoming very seriously. He gets in a lower stance, moving around a bit, but only testing her.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami watched carefully as he moved and tried to figure out what he was planning. She moved her foot but slowly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru narrows those sharp eyes of his, watching her carefully as he takes a small step to the right. I can easily dodge, but I kinda wanna pin her, he thinks, smirking and chuckling softly.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami focused again and started to run to his left. I bet I got you there! She thought to herself happily. Hayami turned and went to kick him.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru grabs Hayami's ankle, pulling it down so her foot lands on the floor, then quickly smacking the dagger out of her hand and pinning her to the ground, hands gripping her wrists. "Yami-chan, you underestimate me. I told you to use the dagger. Now you don't get to," he complains, gently shocking the hand that'd held the dagger with a small amount of electricity.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami blushed and then closed her eyes. "B-but..." She said quietly. Her hand flinched at the shock and she looked at it. "Hey!!!" She said to him. "That's not fairrrrr!" Hayami whined.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((=^o^=)) ((<-Hayami at the moment))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru chuckles, so close that the strands of hair that have snuck out of the rubberband's hold are gently touching Hayami's face. "That was punishment. Punishment for being stupid," he says with a grin.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami made a pout face and then giggled because his hair was tickling her nose. "I...wasn't...being stupid.." She said in between giggles.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru rolls his eyes, pulling back as to not tickle her anymore. "You were, too."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami took a breath. "No I wasn't.." She said in her utmost serious voice. "I just thought that.." Her voice trailed off. "Pffttt I'm not saying you were right.." Hayami said looking away.
(view spoiler)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru laughs at her adorable expression, getting off of her and pulling her to her feet, unintentionally pulling her to his hard, warm chest.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami had her head on his chest not knowing if he meant to do that. A blush creeped up her face again. "So..now what Maru-chan?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Hand-to-hand," Ranmaru states, backing away with a light, rarely-seen blush.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami nodded. "I'm horrible at this." She said with a grin. She got into a fighting stance. "No using your electricity also!" Hayami commanded Ranmaru.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru rolls his eyes, sighing softly and nodding. "Yeah, yeah, I know," he says.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good." She simply said. Hayami didn't say a word and waited for Ranmaru. She noticed that he mixed up what he did when they trained.

message 27: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (in not jumping in or anything but I absolutely love this rp!!! ))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru crosses his arms, raising a brow at Hayami, a smirk on his handsome face. "Yami-chan, you can't expect me to do all the work, right?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2016 09:29PM) (new)

Hayami sighed. "Finee..." She started to run at him. She threw a fist to distract him and swung her leg under Ranmaru so it hit the back of his calf.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru catches Hayami's fist, knocking away her leg, spreading both of hers apart and ruining her balance. He quickly moves his hand from around her fist to her wrist, catching her before she can fall. "Don't stop. Keep going," he orders.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"O-Okay." She said before punching him with a flurry of fists. I can't even punch hard. She thought to herself. Whatever though! If I keep training, i'm sure i'll get it."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru gently pushes away each of her fists, not allowing any of them to hit him. "Good. Harder. Not necessarily faster, but make sure that your opponent is distracted by your fists. That way, you can do something like this—," he says, kicking the back of her legs and grabbing her before she can fall back. "Again. Picture me as someone you hate. That's what gets me riled up."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami nodded and narrowed her eyes somehow still looking cute. She hit harder and imagined someone she hated which was hard to do. She kept punching and swung her leg to hit his ankle.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru praises her as he goes, still able to brush away her punches. Predicting her foot coming for his ankle, he grabs one of her wrists instead of deflecting her attack, suddenly twisting her arm behind her back, only giving her a small amount of pain. Before she can try and break out of it and hurt herself, he turns her loose, stepping back a bit while keeping the momentum. "Do more than just punch, Yami-chan."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami moved her wrist around for a minute and then went to high kick him. Seeing as Ranmaru could easily block it, she stopped in between and rammed into him as hard as she could. Hayami knew she would probably get scolded for it. She grinned and side kicked him.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru stumbles when he is rammed, smiling at the dirty play but then inhaling sharply when his side is kicked. "Oh my gawd, we need a safeword or something," he gasps, eyes wide as he lands hard on his butt, holding his now throbbing ribs. They'd just healed, too. "D-damn, Yami-chan... I'm glad I'm not on your bad side..."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami widened her eyes not actually thinking it hit. She sat on her knees in front of him. "I'm sorry.." She said with a distressed look on her face. "How bad does it hurt?" Hayami asked him.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru smirks at Hayami, grabbing her suddenly and pinning her, though he soon cringes and grits his teeth in pain. "I'm fine, Yami-chan. Never let a small injury bring you down, unless of course, you're unconscious or if you're really badly injured. It just hurts a bit—nothing was broken or anything, I swear."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami was still a bit anxious about it. "Maru-chan..You just recovered...And it's all my fault.!" She said with a sad look on her face.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "I'm fine, Yami-chan. Trust me, alright? Do you trust me?" Ranmaru asks, smiling down at her. He cannot escape the throbbing of his ribs, but he is simply glad she hadn't accidentally done something to his spine.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I trust you." She smiled back at him. And sat with her legs crossed. "Can I see if there are any markings just in case?" Hayami asked.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru sighs softly, but as he begins to lift up his shirt, he smirks and lowers it. "You just wanna see me mostly shirtless, don't you," he teases.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami blushed. "Not true!!!" She looked away for a minute. "Baka." She muttered. A blush was still on her face.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru rolls his eyes and then lifts up his shirt, revealing the red and purple, and slightly swollen, ribs, not to mention his nice, toned torso.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayami widened her eyes and the swollen parts and tried not to look at his torso. "Sorry.." She said looking away.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru rolls his eyes and lowers his shirt, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet after he stands. "Oh, shush. Please don't aim for my back, alright? Again," he orders, stepping away.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"What..But doesn't it hurt?" She asked him. She brushed her shorts off and gave him a serious look.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Only a little. One of the points of training is to learn to push through your pain and focus on the task at hand. Attack me," Ranmaru orders dismissively.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay!" Hayami threw a punch to his face and then one to his stomach. You shouldn't be able to block both in your condition... She thought.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Ranmaru smacks away her first fist, gritting his teeth as her fist hits his stomach. But he still grabs her wrist and shoves her away. His side hurts, and now so does his stomach, but he manages to not look fazed.

« previous 1 3 4