Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Book assigned to wrong author with same name

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josh (new)

Josh Hunter | 11 comments Hey Folks!

My gay erotica book has been assigned to a children's book illustrator with the same name. (Josh Hunter).

The title of the book is Settling the Score -- Part 6: Taking One for the Team.

Can you get it moved over to my profile?

Thanks!

message 2: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5201 comments fixed...

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45422 comments Mod
Series created and title/series info edited to Goodreads standard.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/1853...

message 4: by Josh (new)

Josh Hunter | 11 comments Thanks!

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Hi there. I've got a few dozen titles attached to my author profile that are written by other 'Michael Wagners'. I'm a children's author and the other books seem to be mostly about religion. Would it be possible to please remove anything that's not children's or young adult from my profile?
Many thanks.

message 6: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 22165 comments Michael wrote: "Hi there. I've got a few dozen titles attached to my author profile that are written by other 'Michael Wagners'. I'm a children's author and the other books seem to be mostly about religion. Would ..."

Moved all non fiction books and the German books from your profile.
Can you please check if these are all yours: https://www.goodreads.com/author/list...

You might want to contact Goodreads Support to prevent this from happening again. Currently you have the default "Michael Wagner" profile. All books that are imported by Goodreads end up on your profile.
You can ask them to move you from the default author profile. Goodreads Support

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael That's perfect now thanks Arenda. I'll get in touch with support too. Thanks so much.

message 8: by °~Amy~° (new)

°~Amy~° (amybooksit) | 5 comments The Dead of Winter needs to have the author changed from Rebecca Harristo Rebecca Harris

Thanks!

message 9: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 22165 comments #8 done