Beat of a Rebel Drum discussion

Journals/etc > I'mjustyourAverageOrdinaryeverydaySuperhero

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyanette (last edited Jul 25, 2016 03:45PM) (new)

Lyanette  (predator66) | 9 comments This is my journal. And in this journal there are: *WARNING *
1.)A lot of ranting.
2.) Sarcasm
3.) Real life shit .
So now you have been warned. Please read at your own risk.

Welcome *evil laughs*

message 2: by Lyanette (new)

Lyanette  (predator66) | 9 comments Well , I guess I'm supposed to write me life story huh ? My life can be summed up in one sentence.
Bastard fathers (yes plural) lead to moving around a lot. But that's just the ugly side of my life. Not the good. The good I would say is : badass latina mom and huge family and friends help me through my dysfunctional life. My life has definitely not been easy , but I always think I'm stronger because of it. And that there are people out there who have less than I have , so I should be grateful.

message 3: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 7 comments I'm sure the "badass" wasn't even needed when the Latina part was mentioned.

Or the mom part.

All moms are badass! ;)

message 4: by Lyanette (new)

Lyanette  (predator66) | 9 comments Arya *Bibliomaniac!* Fraser Stark wrote: "I'm sure the "badass" wasn't even needed when the Latina part was mentioned.

Or the mom part.

All moms are badass! ;)"

Well I'm sure the badass part is needed, because not all moms could have done what my mom had to do. I've seen/personally know moms that treat their children like crap....literally ,so no, not all mom are badass in the sense that they fiercely love and protect their kids.

message 5: by Lyanette (new)

Lyanette  (predator66) | 9 comments Ugh back to school in four weeks. But I did however get a volunteer job taking of the cat cages at Petsmart ^_^ Freshman year was awful for me , sophomore was OK so hopefully this year will be better.

message 6: by Lyanette (new)

Lyanette  (predator66) | 9 comments I have such fake friends....and I got into another fight on instagram.

message 7: by Lyanette (new)

Lyanette  (predator66) | 9 comments So apparently my mom needs to have a "serious talk " with me. I believe the topic of todays agruement is how I act like I "run the whole house." Geee can't wait