Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Wild Man Creek (Virgin River, #12)
This topic is about Wild Man Creek
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived: Series Reads > Wild Man Creek (Virgin River #12) by Robyn Carr [Start Date: August 15, 2016]

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments

Wild Man Creek (Virgin River #12) by Robyn Carr

Colin Riordan came to Virgin River to recuperate from a horrific helicopter crash, the scars of which he bears inside and out. His family is wonderfully supportive, but it's his art that truly soothes his troubled soul.

Stung personally and professionally by an ill-advised affair, PR guru Jillian Matlock has rented an old Victorian with a promising garden in Virgin River. She's looking forward to cultivating something other than a corporate brand.

Both are looking to simplify, not complicate, their lives, but when Jillian finds Colin at his easel in her yard, there's an instant connection. And in Virgin River, sometimes love is the simplest choice of all….

message 2: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Reserved.

Silvia | 643 comments I'll try!

Jonetta (ejaygirl) I loved this story.

Silvia | 643 comments Jonetta, good to know! ; )

message 6: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new) - added it

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I might have to read this one... love artists. :o)

message 7: by Vicki (last edited Aug 08, 2016 08:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vicki (vickiguardianofthewraiths) I read this last Month because I just love the series and it's like "Lays Potato Chips, you can never eat only one" I can never only read 1 Promise Canyon (Virgin River, #11) by Robyn Carr ] so I read Wild Man Creek (Virgin River, #12) by Robyn Carr the I had to read Harvest Moon (Virgin River, #13) by Robyn Carr . After reading about Clay and Lilly finding each other in Promise Canyon I read about Jill Matlock hiding out in Virgin River in Wild Man Creek and meeting another Riordan brother, Colin well then had to find out about Jill's sister Kelly and how that would turn out in Harvest Moon. So many of the characters kept popping in and out of all the books. And I did enjoy all of them

Silvia | 643 comments Starting this afternoon! ; )

Silvia | 643 comments I'm on page 4 of Chapt 5 and really enjoying it. I'm wondering if (view spoiler)Hmmmmm....if not, then??? ; )

message 10: by ShoSho , Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments oooh that mystery!! I liked how it played out!

message 11: by Silvia (last edited Aug 25, 2016 06:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Silvia | 643 comments Finished. I loved this book! Colin and Jillian were perfect. And I loved the whole Denny side story. But Jack is still my fave character in the series. Looks like Jillian's sister could be moving to town.

message 12: by ShoSho , Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Yes Jack is such a great character.

message 13: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new) - added it

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments He is!

Jonetta (ejaygirl) One of the things I loved about this story was how I could feel their emotional connection and pain. This book wore me out emotionally.

message 15: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new) - added it

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Yeah, I hear you on that, Jonetta. Some books do that to me, too.

Silvia | 643 comments Jonetta wrote: "One of the things I loved about this story was how I could feel their emotional connection and pain. This book wore me out emotionally."

I agree Jonetta! I could really feel the "feels" in this book that I felt was missing from the last book. This is one of my fave books in the series. ; )

Jonetta (ejaygirl) Mine, too Silvia!

Vicki (vickiguardianofthewraiths) That is the way I feel about the series, like we are peaking into their lives and you get attached to them and want HEAs for them

Jonetta (ejaygirl) Exactly.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.