World, Writing, Wealth discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim (new)

Tim Rees | 732 comments Okay, so I'm going to do a free promo for the first time on Delphian. I'm open to advice. Do I list on as many sites as possible or simply use FB and Twitter and Instagram to get the message out there? I only have so much time in the day to do this stuff. I'm writing another novel and doing a part-time (almost becoming full-time) job. Marie, on another forum, has spelled out to me how time consuming this free promotion stuff can get...

message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 15690 comments Don't kill yourself for sure, but try to cover as much as you can for the best cumulative effect. I'd say lit sites, promoting free books too. The results may be impressive, may be moderate, but you'll start your own track record how and what works.
Good luck! And let us know when it's on, so maybe some friends here would want to share and spread a word

message 3: by Tim (new)

Tim Rees | 732 comments I will let you know how it goes, Nik, for sure... I hate giving books away , though... :D

message 4: by Annie (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) Mr Tim: You gotta add your progress to Miss Marie's Stats & Marketing thread!! Well, you don't gotta do anything, but you know what I mean...

^_~

message 5: by Tim (new)

Tim Rees | 732 comments :D @Miss Annie Will do, sharing is what this is all about :D