Reading the Detectives discussion

General chat > Quote of the Day...

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 610 comments ... is Josephine Tey! :)

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (deborahkliegl) | 104 comments Carol ♔ Type, Oh Queen! ♔ wrote: "... is Josephine Tey! :)"

I noticed!

message 3: by Everyman (new)

Everyman | 540 comments What's the quote of the day?

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 610 comments Everyman wrote: "What's the quote of the day?"

If you use the discussion tab for your groups, it's at the bottom of the right hand column.

message 5: by Everyman (new)

Everyman | 540 comments Well, I don't see it, but I'm not very technical.

message 6: by Everyman (new)

Everyman | 540 comments Oh, okay, I found it. I never go to the home page, that's why.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 610 comments Everyman wrote: "Oh, okay, I found it. I never go to the home page, that's why."

Good. GR is discontinuing the Discussion tab, so you are lucky if you aren't too attached to it. :)

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan | 10361 comments Mod
I love the quotes - great to see one of 'our' authors mentioned :)

message 9: by Jan C (new)

Jan C (woeisme) | 1415 comments I didn't notice it yesterday. I have a tendency to delete it after I have read it. But I also don't really remember reading it.

I am going to be missing that Discussion page. I find it very confusing now.

message 10: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 592 comments Carol ♔ Type, Oh Queen! ♔ wrote: "... is Josephine Tey! :)"

Thanks for the heads up -- I am subscribed to the quote of the day email but it doesn't always show up and yesterday was one of those!

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 610 comments Leslie wrote: "
Thanks for the heads up -- I am subscribed to the quote of the day email but it doesn't always show up and yesterday was one of those!"

If someone asked me to name a feature on GR that you didn't think you would use & you now love - Quote of the Day would be it. They have chosen some diamonds recently.

I haven't requested an email for QOTD, but some of my other emails & notifications don't turn up. I know there is a bug, but I also need to check my settings.