What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical? Paranormal Romance. vampire or werewolf who goes to vist one of the men he turned/created, and he meets the mans daughter who he is immediatly enthralled with

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Candis (new)

Candis (rockyhorrorbookshow) | 11 comments I am looking a paranormal historical or at least antiquated paranormal romance about a vampire or werewolf who goes to vist one of the men he turned/created, and he meets the mans daughter who he is immediatly inthralled with. the h wears a locket or necklace of her mothers (h mother died when she was young). H invites the h to his estate, and once there he takes her out horseback riding and, introduces her to a pack of wolves (that he some how controls or is able to read there moods and communicate with) and he finds it endearing that she is not afraid of his wolves, and that the wolves seem to like her. (There are also wolf pups that he wants to introduce her to but I believe he decides against it because the pups mom is very protective of them)
I believe the book is set in a European country (maybe England, maybe not)
Sorry this post is all over the place, but I'm just throwing all the information I can remember out there.
Or I could be wrong and this is not a paranormal romance at all, and just historical romance...I have been looking for this book for so long, I'm not even sure anymore...any suggestion helps

Once again, Thanks in advance

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2531 comments Could it be part of Christine Feehan's Dark/Carpathian series? https://www.goodreads.com/series/41089

message 3: by Candis (last edited Jul 25, 2016 06:00PM) (new)

Candis (rockyhorrorbookshow) | 11 comments I've actually looked into that series and none of the books from that series remind me of what I read.
Thanks for the suggestion

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40169 comments Mod
When did you read it or when was it published? Paper book, ebook, other format? Author female or male? Remember the cover?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40169 comments Mod
Candis, are you still looking for this or did you find it?