Beat of a Rebel Drum discussion

Journals/etc > Insane Earwax's Journal

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter, oh, hell's bells (new)

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 318 comments Mod
"

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 47 comments Yay! This will be whatever I feel like it. I shall put random stuff in it and no one shall judge me. At least not out loud. Please. And thank you. This is randomness's beloved journal. Well, technically, it is Insane Eawax's but what ever

message 5: by Wayward Skyril (new)

Wayward Skyril Ravenpaw/claw~Alas! Earwax! Of course its happening in your head, but why should that mean it's not real? wrote: "https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=......"

~walks dejectedly out the door~

Ok, technically, I read the first two books, but I had watched the movies several times first, and I liked them better...
I'm sorry!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 47 comments It is cool. As long as you have read them!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 47 comments There are spoilers of Harry Potter and Warrior cats in here so...

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 47 comments HOLLYLEAF!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

SPOTTEDLEAF!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRESTAR!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

FERNCLOUD!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

MOUSEFUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOO!!!!! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MOUSEFUR!!!!! I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY IN STARCLAN!!!!!!! :-(

EVERYBODY ELSE WHO FREAKING DIED!!!! NOOO!!!!!!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 47 comments I am so sorry but I miss them too much!!!!! I mean, they are my favorite cats! Well, some of them! Hollyleaf is my fav fav and Mousefur is too! I also love SPOTTEDLEAF but now SHE ISNT EVEN IN STARCLAN WHAT THE!!!??????
And now there is my precious Fredykins who had to go and kill himself (Harry potter) okay, so it wasn't his fault. Alright but I am mad. And SIRIUS MY GODFATHER(shut up) HE DIED ARG!!!!! And REMUS AND TONKS!!!! NOW TEDDY WILL LIVE ALONE LIKE HARRY!!!!! EEEERRRR

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 47 comments Okay so who likes cupcakes?

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 47 comments *raises hand instantly, almost standing up, like Hermione*
"I KNOW THE ANSWER!!! IT IS ME!!!!!"

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 47 comments Pizza pie blha blha bloop

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 47 comments Alright so time for a game! I want to play the person below me! Be appropriate please!
Example:
(Person 1 says)
TPBM (the person below me) likes pizza?

(Person 2 say)
Yes!
TPBM understands this game? (Next person answers this question then asks another one to someone else)