Infatuated by Fiction discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
August BOTM 2016 > Cinder

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kezia Palmer Was this book as good as everybody says? Did you like this Cinderella retelling? Would you continue reading the rest of the series (if you haven't already read the whole series)?

Kimmie Larsen (fillmewithwords) | 49 comments Mod
I read this series at the beginning of the summer and absolutely loved it. I thought the blending of sci-fi and fairy tales was so original and the way that Meyer incorporates all of the different aspects of the fairy tales into the plot of the books in new and interesting ways is genius. I liked a lot of the characters in the beginning and they only got better as new ones were added on and old ones developed.

Natália Lopes (silkcaramel) I absolutely love this series! The way Meyer adapted the fairytales into her plot, as well as the very recognizable iconic scenes from the originals! I like how the characters were developed and how, even though more characters were being added as the series progressed, none of the past characters were left behind. The plot was also very tight and the last book tied all the loose ends and was the perfect ending to this amazing series. I feel like I'll be revisiting the entire thing very soon, I already miss the characters and this world! Especially Thorne and Cress!

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) Me to, Natália, I miss it, but I just can't bear to reread it yet. :)