Infatuated by Fiction discussion

Everything, Everything
This topic is about Everything, Everything
August BOTM 2016 > Everything, Everything

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kezia Palmer How did you like this book? Did you like the relationship between the two main characters? Anything unique about this book that you enjoyed reading?

Kimmie Larsen (fillmewithwords) | 49 comments Mod
I was really pleasantly surprised by this book. When I first read about the plot, I kind of expected it to be a bit boring or slow, but that wasn't the case at all. The writing in this book was so beautiful and I loved all of the different lists and drawings incorporated as you read. This story was full of surprises and went places I would never have expected. I can't wait for Nicola Yoon's next book to come out this fall.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I was very impressed by this book. The two main characters had a very likeable romance, I was cheering for them the whole time. One unique quality about this book was the diversity, diversity in multiple different aspects that opened my mind.

Kezia Palmer I thought this was delightful to read and agree that Maddy and Olly's relationship was a very likeable one. The surprises that occurred throughout the novel made the book more interesting for sure. I thought it was a neat concept to have a girl that was basically allergic to the world fall in love with someone from the outside. The Sun is Also a Star will be a book I for sure want to read once it's released.

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) Meh, this was so boring for me, and the romance? Really? Obviously, he didn't actually care about her, since he allowed her to leave. And the sex?! DID IT NEED TO HAPPEN? Not all teenagers are just horny animals, you know.

Kezia Palmer Yeah I don't think the sex scene needed to happen either

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kezia wrote: "Yeah I don't think the sex scene needed to happen either"

I sort of thought the same thing, but I think it sort of helped them learn more about each other. Plus, it turned out to be sort of a bad idea come the next morning.