The World of Music discussion

General > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Music is my life. The lyrics are my story (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 528 comments Mod
This is where the Announcements will go

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) I hav an announcement to make it is my bday ;p

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 16 comments Mod
nice...did I ruin ur announcement?!! whoops...*dances away* :)

message 4: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Music is my life. The lyrics are my story (new)

lols WOOOOO

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Hahaha bye bye maddy haha ima call u maddy

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 16 comments Mod
who? Me? Oh, go ahead. I have so many nicknames that I can't even remember my real name...oh wait it's right above this...maybe I need more sleep....nah...

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Haha nice ok then Maddy

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) YEA LOL

message 10: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Music is my life. The lyrics are my story (new)

So our first songwriting contest will start today, and end on Sunday. The theme is Summer, have fun and good luck

message 11: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Music is my life. The lyrics are my story (new)

lols

message 12: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Music is my life. The lyrics are my story (new)

So, I forgot to put this week's songwriting contest up, so I'll do it now. The theme is birthdays.

message 13: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Music is my life. The lyrics are my story (last edited Aug 08, 2016 07:06PM) (new)

So, the winner for last week's songwriting contest is Ash. Congratulations Ash!! And I put the theme up for this week. The theme is friendship. Good luck, and have fun!!

message 14: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, Music is my life. The lyrics are my story (last edited Aug 16, 2016 02:02PM) (new)

So the Theme for this week's Songwriting Contest, is Bullying. Have fun and Good luck!