What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Science Fiction/Romance Girl get pushed through a dimensional portal [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (last edited Jul 27, 2016 09:52PM) (new)

Lily (lilianasamantha) | 15 comments So, here is what I remember about the book: This book could be YA or older.

A girl (I think she was a princess), gets pushed through a dimensional portal of some kind by her teacher when the castle was attacked. (I think that the teacher created the portal). She arrives on the other side (could be another dimension or an alien world), but is barely alive because the portal almost ripped her apart when she got through.

The world that she landed in has "future" like technology that heals her. I also remember that she gets a guard dog near the middle of the book. There is also definitely romance in this book, she falls for the guy on the other side of the portal.

Sorry, this isn't a lot to go on, but I hope that somebody finds this book for me! Thank you so much :)

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40168 comments Mod
When did you read it? Remember the cover? Series or standalone? Author male or female?

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Could it be Assassin's Touch by Laura London

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Assassin's Touch the click for shelia's suggestion

message 5: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilianasamantha) | 15 comments I read this book around 5-6 years ago I believe.

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilianasamantha) | 15 comments Sorry, no it doesn't sound like the book that I read, but it looks interesting.

message 8: by Lily (new)

Lily (lilianasamantha) | 15 comments Yes! Anna, this is it!! Thank you so much!