CPL's Book Quest: The Challenge discussion

2016 Weekly Threads > Week 30- What Are You Reading?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 748 comments Mod
So how much did Audubon's The Birds of America sell for in 2010? It sold for a staggering $11.5 million. But it's not the most expensive book to have been sold at auction. Do you know which is? Head on over to vote for which book you think is the most expensive sold in this week's Book Trivia

It's hard to believe that we are in the last week of July already! Where does time go? If I had my way, my time would go into reading. But alas, real life gets in the way. I did manage to finish one book last week- Mary Roach's Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War. This week, I'm working on The Pursuit and Demon Fish.

What is everyone else reading this week?

Grunt The Curious Science of Humans at War by Mary Roach The Pursuit (Fox and O'Hare, #5) by Janet Evanovich Demon Fish Travels Through the Hidden World of Sharks by Juliet Eilperin

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (ann-fracturedfiction) | 474 comments I finished reading Everyone Brave Is Forgiven by Chris Cleave, and am now reading The Curse of Tenth Grave, I'm also reading The Last Jews in Berlin by Leonard Gross on my Nook. I think next I'll read Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
Everyone Brave is Forgiven by Chris Cleave The Last Jews in Berlin by Leonard Gross Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #22) by Sherrilyn Kenyon