I Read Comic Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
BotM Nominations > Nominations for August Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate (kgskocelas) | 576 comments Mod
Nominations for next month's Book of the Month are now open! Once five titles have been nominated, this thread will be locked. Remember, members may comment on what has been nominated, but the first five nominations are final and will appear on the poll to be voted on on the 1st.

Nominating Restrictions:
- Nominated titles must be TPB comics or graphic novels.
- Only the first volume of a series may be nominated, unless the group has already read the previous volume(s) as a book of the month.
- If a title you nominate wins, please refrain from nominating another title for at least two months to give others a chance.

message 2: by Shawnie (new)

Shawnie | 9 comments I'll nominate The Pretenders. This and Saga, vol 1 are all I'm familiar with.

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian (brianhead) | 30 comments There seemed to be a lot of interest last month, so I'm going to toss Giant Days, Vol. 1 back into the ring.

message 4: by Kate (new)

I've been wanting to read Jessica Jones: Alias Vol. 1 since the show came out last year, so I'll throw that into the running.

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina (daria1275) | 9 comments I would like to nominate Ms. Marvel Vol. 1

message 6: by Kate (new)

Christina wrote: "I would like to nominate Ms. Marvel Vol. 1"

Love, LOVE this book!!!

message 7: by Mike, Host & Producer of IRCB! (new)

Mike Rapin (mikerapin) | 639 comments Mod
Kate wrote: "I've been wanting to read Jessica Jones: Alias Vol. 1 since the show came out last year, so I'll throw that into the running."

Yesssssss

message 8: by Kate (new)

And that's 5! Locking the thread now. The poll with these options will go up on the 1st!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.