What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA girl watching boy work on a chair in his shed every night. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anya (new)

Anya | 85 comments I cant recall the name of a book a read last year I think it was a ya romance , it is about a girl that moves to a smaller town to live with her aunt due to some traumatic experience in the past. She is very closed off and antisocial, she used to be close with her brother before i believe they were twins anyway he amd rest of her family still lives in the city were she had this accident /attack? And there is this boy that she slowly becomes comfortable with I think they are in the same class but she also meets him while jogging / walking in the woods in the night cause she cant sleep ...and sees his shed , he has like a wood shop if you can call ot that and is often working there. It becomes a habit of hers to ho there and watch work on a chair, then the two of course become romantically involved etc Does anyone have a clue about which book it is ? I would be so grateful for the name, please help.

message 2: by Spockles (new)

Spockles | 199 comments Maybe The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay?

message 3: by Anya (new)

Anya | 85 comments Yes that is the one, thank you!

message 4: by Anya (new)

Anya | 85 comments May I continue this thread and ask of similar book? I hade a certain book in mind where The girl taket a vow of silence but is only speaking to this one guy potential love interest , there is art one of Them paints...

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36044 comments Mod
Glad you found your book.

Anya wrote: "May I continue this thread and ask of similar book? I hade a certain book in mind where The girl taket a vow of silence but is only speaking to this one guy potential love interest , there is art o..."

Please start a new topic/thread for your second book. This will avoid confusion. Let us know what year you read the book and other details such reading audience, genre, story location, etc.

message 6: by Spockles (new)

Spockles | 199 comments ^ I second what the mod said, but since I don't see a new topic created – I think you're looking for Speechless by Hannah Harrington.