CLOG - Comedy Literature Only Group discussion

Damp Dogs & Rabbit Wee
This topic is about Damp Dogs & Rabbit Wee
Kindle Countdown.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cee Jackson (ceeteejackson) | 178 comments Hi Cloggers.
Summer's over. My hours of work have returned to a more regular pattern. I finally have a bit more time to spend on my writing - at least until the distraction of the Olympics arrives.

I should have the (third attempt) at an opening two chapters of 'SOUL SURVIVOR' ready for some feedback / shredding in the next week or so.

But meantime, having done absolutely nowt with DAMP DOGS & RABBIT WEE for about six months, I've decided to run a UK Countdown deal this week, with one in USA scheduled for after the Olympics.

Any help by way of Tweets / Facebook posts / billboard posters / TV interviews would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a link to the Amazon .co.uk page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Damp-Dogs-Ra...

And here's a link to my latest blog post, in which some Cloggers (those whose books I've read) are mentioned. (Nothing like inducing some guilt-fuelled leverage to achieve one's goals.)

https://ceeteejackson.com/2016/07/24/...

Cheers

message 2: by James (new)

James Court | 227 comments So, are you saying autumn has set in in Scotland already? Good grief, we're still repainting our buckets and spades ready for the annual trip to the seaside here in Kent.
Throw a draft this way when it's ready. It will be just the thing for the six hour traffic jam on the M2 as we look forward to our whelks and mussels from a health hazard of a stall on the promenade.

message 3: by Cee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cee Jackson (ceeteejackson) | 178 comments James wrote: "So, are you saying autumn has set in in Scotland already? Good grief, we're still repainting our buckets and spades ready for the annual trip to the seaside here in Kent.
Throw a draft this way wh..."

Cheers James. Will be in touch shortly, I hope.
I'm sure if you take a printed copy it will at least come in handy should those pesky whelks and mussels have and adverse effect on your digestive system.

message 4: by Will (new)

Will Once (willonce) | 126 comments Well, seeing as you put it like that ... just ordered my copy.

Best of luck!

message 5: by Cee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cee Jackson (ceeteejackson) | 178 comments Cheers Will. Thanks.