✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Ice & Miss Crazy Colors ( Aka Lilian )

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hi

message 2: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments you know i have litteraly looked for this thing and i couldnt find it

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Wow, sorry, XD anyways can I post my idea that I have for the 5SOS thing?

message 4: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments yes please

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
|| Based on Broken Home - 5 Seconds of Summer ||

[ Death Reunion turned Bad ]

Everyone knows who 5 Seconds of Summer is, Everyone knows all their songs, Everyone knows about the song Broken Home, Everyone knows how much Ashton relates to it the most. Does anyone know that it's really Luke who relates to it the most? Being the best friend of a girl who went through this pain, who went through the horrible journey of her parents splitting up, who went through the journey of becoming an outcast in her own home because of her parents? No one ever thought to ask Luke if he related to this because they never knew Luke ever had a best friend. Luke's friend died on the day they released this song, and the only people who know this are his band mates, when the reunion of his friends death comes up, he meets someone he thought he'd never see again. His best friend. He's confused and angry, and confronts her, yelling at her about why she faked her death, why she let him think she was dead, why she never contacted him if she never died. Muse A didn't have a chance to tell him. She was heartbroken as she listened to him, she felt hurt when he cried in her arms, she felt horrible as she listened to the stories of what he did on her death reunion. Muse A spoke up finally and promised Luke to repair every single emotional damage she has done to his heart, she promised to fix everything she did to him, she promised to love him again. Does Luke let his old friend fix what she has done? Or does he leave her forever?

[ Requirements ]

~ MxF
~ I would like to be Muse A
~ I would like to start where Muse A and Luke are younger, around eleven maybe
~ You are Luke Hemmings please
~ Romance ; This will begin when Muse A and Luke are fifteen, and then again when they are twenty
~ Emotions ; There will be a lot of emotions in this RP, please Roleplay them
~ Details ; One Paragraph per character

message 6: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments idk about the paragraph part.. im more of a simi detailed rp

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Well all I want is at least four semi long sentences.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Meep

message 9: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments i think i can handle that

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay, Your okay with the other requirements right?

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Meep

message 12: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments yes

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay, I will make my girl then

message 14: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments okie

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

[ Full Name ] Elizabeth Emily Smith
[ Nicknames ] Princess, Eliza, Eli, Liza, Lizabeth. Beth, Em, Emily
[ Preferred Nicknames ] Eli and Lizabeth

[ Gender ] Female
[ Age ] 11 at the beginning, 20 at the end
[ Date of Birth ] February 14th, 1996
[ Time of Birth ] 4:39 AM
[ Place of Birth ] Sydney, Australia

[ Medical Problems ]
• Anorexia
• Depression
• Suicidal
• Anxiety

[ Appearance ]

[ Face Claim ] Pyper America Smith
[ Hair ] White Blonde aka Platinum Blonde
[ Eyes ] Bright blue aka Icy Blue
[ Complexion ] Fair, Flawless
[ Height ] 5' 9"
[ Weight ] 100 lbs
[ Scent ] Vanilla & Strawberries
[ Facial/Body Flaws ]
• Small round birthmark above her collarbone
• Scars up and down her arms and wrist
• Visible bruises on her body's

[ Personality ] TBRPD
[ History ] TBRPD, When Eli turned fifteen, that is the day people thought she died, her parents didn't give a crap, and they left town for ever. Eli didn't actually die, when Luke left the room and her grandparents entered, they found that she was still alive, they were about to call Luke back to the hospital room when Eli told her grandparents to not say a single word, she already put Luke through so much pain already, she didn't want to cause more pain. She then lived a lie and continued growing up, using the name Jennifer Thorn Alister as an aliases, she grew up to be a famous YouTuber who is also a famous singer.

[ Family ]

[ Mother ] America Stella Smith
[ Father ] George Alexander Smith

[ Relationships ]

[ Sexuality ] Heterosexual
[ Sexual Orientation ] Guys
[ Crush ] Luke Hemmings
[ Relationship Status ] Single

[ Other ]

Alias: Jennifer Thorn Alister
Job: YouTuber and Singer
Pets: Dylan and Dexter ( Twin Male Pitbulls )
JoJo and Joey ( Twin Male Bombay cats )

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hey can we delete our other comments?

message 17: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments i hope you know i dont do big characters like that unless i have to

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) That's fine, since we already know who Luke is, you don't have to make him.

message 19: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments lol ok can you start?

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure so just making sure, your comfortable with starting when they are eleven right?

message 21: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments yes ma'am

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ok, I'll start when my iPad is charged

message 23: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments ok

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Eli ran out of her house, a smile on her face, just moments ago she spoke to Luke about hanging out today, she hurried across the street, of course paying attention to the road and to Mr. Peterson who liked looking at little kids. Eli reached Luke's house and knocked on the front door, " Mrs. Hemmings! I'm here to see Luke, may I come in?" Eli called as her little eleven year old body jumped up and down in excitement.

message 25: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments (Hi)

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( hi ))

message 27: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments (Want to continue)

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( sure but let's start where Luke sees Eli many years after her "death" ))

message 29: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments Luke walks out and sees Eli and was shocked. His reaction was to just say her name "Eli"

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Eli tensed, she turned on her heels, she expected to see her grandparents or her parents, but instead she saw Luke.

message 31: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments He smiles at her and walks toward her

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Eli bit her lip, she knew very well that she was going to be yelled at, but she was confused by the smile on her old best friends lips.

message 33: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments He looks at her "how you doing?" (Is he nice to her?)

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( well it said above in the plot that he yells and screams at her in anger for pretending to be dead, but we can do whatever you please ))

Eli bit her lip, " Aren't you mad at me? I've been pretending to be dead for years," Eli asked.

message 35: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments Looking at her with a nice look that turns into a mean look "What the hell do you think you was doing? Pretending to be dead then atomaticly just show up! Do you know how bad hurt I was?"

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Eli winced, ' there it is' Eli thought, she sighed softly and looked down at the ground, tears welling up in her eyes, " I couldn't put you through the pain of watching me hurt myself Luke, I couldn't let you go through that pain, I didn't want to hurt you," Eli mumbled.

message 37: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments When he sees her tear up he pulls her close and holds her even though he was mad "I missed you Eli"he whispers to her

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) She wrapped her arms around him, " I've missed you too, and I promise to fix the pain I left in your heart," Eli replied, closing her eyes.

message 39: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments He kisses her head and says "Let's go eat at your favorite place my treat"

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Eli bit her lip, she smiled at him softly. " always sweetheart," Eli murmured, " my grandparents will be delighted to see you again, I've been living at their place for awhile," Eli said.

message 41: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments He smiles and says "I miss them too but not as much as you "

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Eli sighed, " So my death reunions, what did you do on those days?" Eli asked softly.

message 43: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments He goes silent for a moment and asks "shan't the truth?"

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Luke just tell me what you did on those days," Eli mumbled, she took ahold of his hand and started messing around with his fingers.

message 45: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments He sighs and whispers "I cried at our tree house "

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Eli frowned and looked at Luke, " Seriously? Oh Luke I'm really sorry, I didn't know how much pain the fake death would cause you, I'm sorry, I really am," Eli said as she hugged him tightly, she didn't care if people were watching them or listening in, all she cared about was Luke, that's all she ever cared about.

message 47: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments He tears up a little and wipes them away as he hugs back

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Come with me to my place, my grandparents are off at work so we'll have the house to ourself, I'll cook you some lunch and we can tell each other what we've been doing all these years," Eli suggested.

message 49: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments He smiles "I like that idea. Let's get in my car he says as he starts his mustang with his key. Chain

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Eli smiled, " You finally got your dream car?" Eli said with a laugh as she walked over to his car, resting her hand on the hood.

« previous 1 3 4