message 1: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments lol yay

message 2: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments lol ok

message 3: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments lol YAY XD

message 4: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments hmm well what sexes do you want us to rp

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments How about M×F?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments wait, can we also do doubles?

message 7: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments heck yeah lol

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Cool lol. Boy and girl?

message 9: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments yea lol

message 11: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments so we both get a boy and girl?

message 13: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments so wht type of rp is it going to be

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments I have no idea lol. We can continue brainstorming tomorrow, I gtg sleep. G'Night!

message 15: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments night

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Do you want to do it Fantasy or Realistic?

message 18: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments can we do realistic

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments sure. Do we do it action or horror?

message 20: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments hmm i like horror wbu?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Same lol. So how do we do it? We can make it like that one movie, 'I know what you did last summer' or something.

message 22: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments I dont think i seen that movie

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay so basically its about this group of friends who went to camp together. On their last night as they we're driving home, a boy ran over some guy and they thought he was dead so they throw him in a lake. Later on the next year, they aren't that much of good friends. Then one of the girls dies and so on. We can change it into something else, if you want.

message 24: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments Sounds interesting

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments So do you want to do it, or something else?

message 26: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments ill try it

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay. Lets do the characters?

message 28: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments Sure what ages are we doing?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments How about 17 and 18?

message 30: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments sure who is m and F

message 32: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments sure

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay then lets do the charries XD

message 34: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments lol okie

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Lol. Btw, my replies may take some time bc ima watch a movie xD

message 36: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments Name: Jess fredrick
appearance:

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Name: Samantha Winchester
Appearence:

message 38: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments ooo lol

message 39: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments can you start

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Do we do it after or before the death?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Do we do the doubles now or later on the rp

message 42: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments Before and we can do doubles

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((I forgot about this!! XD))

You still want to do the same plot or change it up?

message 44: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments We can keep it

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay then, wanna start?

message 46: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments Yes pleas can u

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments (((Okay, sure. Sorry for taking long)))

Samantha sighed, leaning against the cars door. She had gotten into an argument with her boyfriend and she felt tense.

message 48: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments He feels horrible for the fight him and his girlfriend just got into. He walks up to her and slowly reaches for her hand, "Huney"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Samantha pulls her hand away, not looking at him. "What?"

message 50: by Ice (new)

Ice Princess | 362 comments He sighs, "hun I'm sorry for what I said. You just caught me while I was stressing out and I snapped." He pauses for a moment and turns as he slowly starts to walk away as he says "I'm sorry"

« previous 1