A Summer Star Readathon discussion

Monday 7/25/16 Updates & Chat

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle ♥ (new)

Danielle ♥ (daniellewaltz) | 27 comments ***

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah And I have changed up my TBR yet again lol!

All I really changed was the fact that The Journal of Curious Letters I think would be a little to long. Its 500 pages, so I swapped it with Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. (Challenge: Genre you don't usually enjoy---contemporary; haven't really read many contemporary so we'll see).

I started Reading Impulse today and am roughly 100 pages in; hopefully can finish that and Perfect in the next 2 or so days. (If it comes down to the wire though I did read a duology this week (stargirl ; love, stargirl) so I'm covered if i have to be).

I've made progress in each of my books, except Me earl and the Dying Girl (and of course book two of the duology--perfect) and I think I'm doing okay so far; but I guess we'll see how things pan out in the next couple of days.

message 3: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (bluekitten982) Finished Elana of the Starts today and listened to a few more chapters of Illuminae. Going to start Queen of Babble tomorrow. I'm honestly surprised, I didn't think I would be able to do this. I feel a bit more confident.

message 4: by C (new)

C (waiehse) Yesterday I finished/read most of Captive Prince, then moved on to the sequel Prince's Gambit and finished half of that. There were not enough hours in the day to enjoy this series! So long TBR I guess, I'm going to focus on finishing the trilogy the next 2 days since I won't have time this weekend to read.