Kingdom of Insanity discussion

Roleplay > New Orleans

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Cortona walked through the streets of New Orleans, not caring about anything.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments Cortona turned the corner of a street and slowed her walk. A man drinking a bottle of liquor sat in front of her on a log.
Just a drunk. Just a drunk...
She picked up her pace once again.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments She laughed. "You're drunk. I am not the one with the problem, it seems."

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments "Enemy, you say? May I inquire as to why?" She smiled.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments "Family reunions must suck." She laughed at the pun she made.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments "My family are a bunch of thieves that left me with a couple of smokers. Your story is wayyyy more interesting than mine." She laughed again.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments "I'm sorry...did you say three year old daughter? How in the world-....never mind. Do you need some help with your "enemy"?" She grinned.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments "Wow...okay. Moving on! Why would you be drinking though? Why not rip someone to shreds?" Her grin widened.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments "So what would you have me do? How about this: You bring me information on him, and pay me of course, and I'll take care of your grumpy vamp problem." She crossed her arms.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments ((okayzzz! Have fun!!))

"Trust me, I won't get hurt."

message 13: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 266 comments Juliet appeared in the middle of the road from apparently nowhere. She looked around, uninterested but interested.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments "Trust me, I won't blame you." She cracked her knuckles.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 782 comments She nodded her head. "I've noticed."

message 16: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 266 comments Lizzy wrote: "Soumya ~CrazyAngelicVamp~ wrote: "Juliet appeared in the middle of the road from apparently nowhere. She looked around, uninterested but interested."

(I'll have another TO character come see you t..."

((What?))

message 18: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 266 comments ((XD))

message 20: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 266 comments ((Ohh ohk. So did you make him?))

message 21: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 266 comments ((Ohk))