Young Readers discussion

Reaching out to YA readers. I'm a new author.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ian (new)

Ian Mitchell-Gill | 2 comments Hi there! My name is Ian Mitchell-Gill and I have just published my first book. It is called, Merrett's Gift
Merrett's Gift by Ian Mitchell Gill
I really tried to do something different with this novel. I have read so many great fantasy and sci-fi novels....but it kind of burned me out. I can't write them! So, I tried to do something really different with this book. If someone asked me what I like about my book the most, I would have to say the strong female lead character. I never set out to have a female lead, but she just kind of dominated the story with her amazing history and aptitude. She's fun to write! Anyway, I love talking with people about what I've written and I'd love to hear your thoughts. The sequel is written and I'm just editing it. So if you're looking for a new book (series) and would like to be on friendly terms with the author, I might be the guy! (The ebook is a great price! LOL!) Great group and I look forward to talking with you. Your fan, Ian

message 2: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sopbog) | 3 comments Mod
Hello Ian!
Thanks for letting me know.
I wish you a lot of luck for your future writing career, and hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings
Soph

message 3: by Ian (new)

Ian Mitchell-Gill | 2 comments Sophie wrote: "Hello Ian!
Thanks for letting me know.
I wish you a lot of luck for your future writing career, and hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings
Soph"

Thank you!