Books on the Nightstand discussion

Boston BOTNSers > Boston Meetup!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Callie (new)

Callie (calliekl) | 646 comments Hello friends! I miss you all, and I think we should get together for an evening of book related banter, maybe some food and/or beverages, and of course, biblio-browsing! I'll leave the when open, though yesterday wouldn't be soon enough! Thoughts?

message 2: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Miller | 821 comments Readers in big cities are lucky. In a small town meet ups rarely happen unless a lot of things happen here I'm not aware of.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2842 comments Mod
Gerald wrote: "Readers in big cities are lucky. In a small town meet ups rarely happen unless a lot of things happen here I'm not aware of."

I'm with you, Gerald. Maybe we should crash Boston. I'm sure Callie wouldn't mind.

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (katsikes) | 171 comments I wish I were close enough to crash :) Hope you all have fun.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth A (kisiwa) | 193 comments Ask and you shall be answered Callie. We're meeting around 6pm tomorrow (July 26 ) at Crema in Harvard Square.

There's three of us going right now. Anyone else in?

message 6: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (tracemick) | 217 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Ask and you shall be answered Callie. We're meeting around 6pm tomorrow (July 26 ) at Crema in Harvard Square.

There's three of us going right now. Anyone else in?"

I wish I could go! Enjoy and I hope to see you all soon!

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ryan | 4 comments Ugh--- I just saw this and have a work conflict tonight. Another time, I'm totally in. I'd love a chance to meet up and talk books in the future.

message 8: by Marly (new)

Marly | 152 comments I just saw this post, darn it! I really miss you guys. I hope you had fun, it was a wonderful night last night. Next time...

message 9: by Marly (new)

Marly | 152 comments p.s. - what did you guys talk about? Any books?? Did you go book shopping? :-)

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth A (kisiwa) | 193 comments Marly, so many books were talked about - Dawn posted a subset of them on the FB group page. Sorry to have missed you.