✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Katy × Queen

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay, any Ideas of what it should be about?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments That depends if you want it M×F or G×G

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay. Any type of story, realistic or something?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay... So you want to make it something like horror?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay, how about mystery? Like they are best friends but one day on of their friends was killed and they try finding out who.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments its okay :]. I kinda suck too so it will be something we learn to do together lol.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments No not really.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay, sounds good.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments can you post yours first?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Name: Alexandra Riley
Appearence:
Personality: TBRP
History: TBRP

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Alexandra looked up from her oatmeal. She was still in her Pj's and and her wavy dark brown hair was a mess. She rubbed her eyes, yawning.

Their dad was reading the news. "Good morning hun.." He said absently. Then he put the news down. "So guess what two of the girls in the Agency have to do today?" He asked, looking at them both.

Alexandra rolled her eyes. "Have another mission, perhaps?" She asked, bored.

He nodded. "Yes, and did any of you read the email I sent yesterday about the mission?" He asked

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Alexandra finished her oatmeal. "Yeah, whats it this time?" She asked.

He sighed. "Yesterday we got a call from a principal saying she kept having important things missing from her school. Contracts, Accepting letters, Mascots, and most importantly students are dying of drug overdoses." He showed them the file. "Someone in the school gave it to her, and I need you both to find who."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She rolled her eyes, still a bit grouchy. "When do we start it?" She asked at the same time a car beeped outside.

Their dad sighed. "Now. Your things are all in the car, so you don't need to pack anything." He replied

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments He chuckled uncomfortably. "About that...your actually enrolling. Together, in the school." He said.

Alexandra raised her hand. "In...school?" She asked. "But how-"

He cut her off. "You'll be attending the University in California, you in your second year and your sister in the first." He said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments He sighed. "Your going for a summer program and it will take that much time so you girls can be completely sure." He paused. "And to live the College Girls life." He teased.

Alex chuckled. "If there's any boys, I know I will." She joked, and he sighed.

"Just...go change."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Alex rolled her eyes. "See you later, Pops." She said changing into her normal cloth

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Alex just put on black skinny jeans, her black ankle high heals and her red shirt. She put on her black scarf and held her black jacket in her hand as she walked downstairs. "Wanna go already?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Alex rolled her eyes. "It's on your chair, dumbass." She said, walking over to the car

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Alex chewed on her gum. "Do you know where the mission is?" She asked, grabbing her thick black glasses and putting them on.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She chuckled slightly, fixing the mirror. "That means five hours of just sitting and driving." She said. "Just...divide the cloth they got for us, will you? I don't want anything pink." She said programming the location on the GPS.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She rolled her eyes. "Just...separate them." She said, driving.

((Do we time skip to when they get to the school?))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((Sorry, Ive been really busy.))

Alex rubbed her eyes after pulling up in front of the school. She looked around and gave a small whistle. "Hijo de su..." She said, nudging her sister awake.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Alex rolled her eyes again, "Do you really need all that cake on your face?" She asked, just grabbed her glasses and got out

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She raised an eyebrow. "On what exactly? I don't need it." She said, grabbing her luggage.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She scoffed. "The only one with plain eyes is you, since you apparently need eyeliner to make them- what did you call it?- Right, 'Pop Out'. " She said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She gave her look. "If by pop out you mean, 'I look like my shirt is too tight' then yes, they pop out." She retorted, walking off to the building

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments alex rolled her eyes. "Anymore attention you seek?" She asked, walking by some guys smoking. She gave him a once over. He wasn't 'Cute'like her sister often described them, but more...Hot.Yes, hot. He had this whole bad boy vibe to him that both confused and attracted her. But before her sister could say anything remotely embarrassing, she hurried inside the building

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments The guys raised an eyebrow and gave her a wierd look, then shrugged and resumed smoking.

Alex chuckled softly, then looked for anyone who can help them out.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Alex nodded, looking around and not saying anything. She was more like...an observing type of girl instead of a blabber like her sister.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Alex didn't always...like her sister. She had gotten perfectly along with her, she just...didn't like how she was. Always looking at appearance and nothing else. She was always hitting on any guy with a beat, and it seemed like she wanted to prove she was better than Alex. She was exactly like their mother had been. Not exactly a complement since she had left them for some guy half her age in Mexico.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Alex rolled her eyes and followed her. The moment they got into their room she threw her luggage on the floor, flopping down on the bottom bunk bed. "This ones mine." She says, her voice muffled by the pillow.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She shrugged. "Someone has been giving drugs to these people. Someone died because of it, and we have to figure out who sold it out "