All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) rp)

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian sat on the front porch waiting for Colin to get there. Damian had told Colin to come on urgent matters, in civilian clothes. Damian was waiting outside because he was getting anxious.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 54 comments
The ginger walked up past the open gates to the Wayne Manor. He would have taken the Cycle of Abuse, but Damian had said to come like a civilian. He wore tan pants and a red and orange flannel button up over a simple graphic t shirt displaying Batman and Robin. His heart skipped a beat when he recognized a familiar dark skinned figure sitting on the porch. "Hey Damian, what's the problem?"

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian stood up quickly. "Colin, I must talk to you. it is of the up most importance and could ultimately change the future" He was being overly dramatic due to being nervous. it wasn't actually that important.

Colin's face paled, "What's the matter, what happened?" He asked, worried. Damian's tone was scaring him. He knew the cute boy was always blunt, but if it was of the up most importance...and could change the future, it had to be big. "Do you...want to talk inside?" Was he going to see the Batcave? That's where'd they'd go, he thought, if it had to do with vigilante work.

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Out here will do, where no one can bother us" Damian said calmly before dropping his voice. "this must stay between the two of us"

The ginger nodded vigorously. "Yes, of course." He was glad Damian trusted him, but if this didn't involve his father, what could the emergency be?

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Colin, I-" Damian stopped. hours of practice and yet he still wasn't prepared. he had even finally worked up enough courage. why couldn't he say on little simple line.

Colin looked confused, "You what, Damian?" He asked? He furrowed his brow. He was worried now, what was going on?

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian started pacing, forgetting Colin was there. "I followed each of the steps. where did I go wrong? was it the flowers and chocolate?" he said to himself. for about a month now Damian had been anonymously leaving gifts where he knew Colin would find them.

Colin blinked, the flowers and chocolates? Colin had been receiving gifts from a secret admirer. He thought little of them, as the only boy he wanted was Damian. Even if Sister Mary had told him it was a sin, he doubted God would damn him for something so pure. He was in love with Robin, and no one else would do.

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian frowned, deep in thought. "how do Grayson, Todd, and Drake do it? what am I missing in this love equation" he mumbled.

"Damian. Damian!" Colin shouted. "What is it? You can tell me anything, you know that." He said, frowning slightly. His heart was pounding, Damian as scaring him with all this mumbling and pacing about.

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian stopped and looked at Colin for a moment before looking down. "I'm afraid" he admitted. "I'm afraid of telling you how I feel because you might reject me" like everyone else

"Reject you? Damian, come on..." He clutched Damian's hand, pulling him close. "What is it?" He asked, now seriously confused.

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian blushed fiercely when Colin took his hand. "its just that... you see... I..." he stumbled over his words. that wasn't something Damian normally did. "Actions speak louder than words, correct?"

His eyes widened, "Um, yes?" Colin said, still very much lost. He had no idea what was going on and he became nervous. Damian was blushing, and he kept stuttering. Colin never saw him like this before.

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian gave a firm nod. alright. he could do this. how hard could it be. Damian very suddenly kissed Colin. he waited to see if Colin would pull back or kiss back .

His eyes widened at first, unable to process what just happened. His eyelids closed and he cupped Damian's face as he kissed him back softly before pulling back, "How...how long have you felt that way?" Colin asked.

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Its been awhile" Damian said, blushing deeply. Colin had kissed him back. his heart was racing.

"Since you saved me." Colin said, in response to his own question, how long have you felt this way, since Damian saved him, since they first met.

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian blushed even more. "So... what do we do know?"

"I...um...Damian Wayne Al Ghul, will you want to go out with me?" He said, cheeks and ears as red as his hair.

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian was quiet for a moment. mostly because of the Al Ghul part. "Yes" he finally said softly

A wicked smile passed Colin's face, almost as wide as the Joker's. "Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you, Damian." He said.

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I said yes Colin Wilkes" Damian said before kissing Colin to make him be quiet.

Colin chuckled as he kissed Damian back, "Just wanted to hear you say it again." He sighed, holding Damian's hand.

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It will always be yes" Damian said, looking at his and Colin's hands

He blushed deeply, "G-good. So, um..." He looked down at his sneakers, not sure what to say or do next.

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Do we tell anyone else?" Damian asked.

Colin pondered this for a minuet, "I mean, maybe your father and Grayson?" He suggested. He wasn't sure if he was eager to find out their reactions to him dating Damian.

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Grayson would blurt it out if we told him," Damian said thinking carefully.

"What about your father? Would he...disapprove?" Asked Colin, nervous. He liked Damian Wayne, a lot, and didn't want to have their relationship be forbidden by Batman.

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I highly doubt it. With how bad the others are he'll probably have been expecting it," Damian said

His cheeks colored, "Wait, you think you're dad knows that I like you? I-is it really that obvious?" He asked sheepishly.

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "He's Batman." Damian said simply. "I think Todd has been suspecting as well. He was all too eager to help when I asked him for assistance,"

He turned pink, "You asked J a s o n for help? But you two don't really get along. You...you did that for m e?" He gushed.

(Or is that Tim Drake that Damian doesn't like?)

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((you're right both times. Damian doesn't like Tim or Jason))

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I asked all my brothers for help. " Damian further explained

He blushed and hugged his new boyfriend, "Aw, Damian." He squeezed the olive skinned assassin tightly. "You're too sweet for me." He said, pulling away and kissing his cheek.

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian blushed. "well I wasn't just going to go into this completely blind"

Colin chuckled, "You're adorable, Damian Wayne." He pulled Damian towards the door of the Manor, "Let's go inside, it's too weird just standing out here."

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Okay" Damian said, walking into the manor with Colin

Still holding Damian's hand, Colin's eyes widened. He never gotten use to how rich his only friend was. "So, um, where to?" He asked sheepishly.

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "We could go to my room. no one would bother us there" Damian suggested

With crimson cheeks, he nodded firmly. "Okay!" He said, a wide grin plastered on his face.

message 47: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian smiled as he led Colin to his room. He was careful to avoid anyone that they might run into.

Colin held onto Damian's hand. Once inside the room, and after the door was closed, he pushed Damian against it and kissed him repeatedly.

message 49: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Damian kissed Colin back, finding there was a rush that he hadn't felt before, not even while on patrol.

Colin pulled away, blushing brightly. "Dami...I..." He looked at his feet. Damian couldn't say it, and Colin was too scared to do it either. He didn't know how the assassin would respond. He was also afraid if saying how he had always felt would cause complications in this new development. Of course it was too early to say it, but for Colin, it had been love at first sight.

« previous 1