What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A couple met had a one night stand she got pregnant and gave him the baby a daughter to raise because she had a little boy at home who was sick and dying her husband left her because of sick child

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire | 2 comments Ok guys got a tough one for you. Im looking for a book I read over 20 years ago. A couple met had a one night stand she got pregnant and gave him the baby a daughter to raise because she had a little boy at home who was sick and dying her husband left her because of sick child. After her child died she went to go get her daughter or moved to same town to be near her. She was a school teacher and he made furniture. I know her daughter was a toddler when she seen her again and I don't think he knew the reason she gave him her daughter. This book has been on my mind for so long I hope someone might know of it.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40196 comments Mod
Moving to Unsolved. Claire, please add genre and plot details to your header since many people are perusing the threads with limited time and you want your thread to grab their attention right away. The group main page (description box) has everything you need to know to write a post.

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire | 2 comments how do I edit post

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36052 comments Mod
You'll need to use the desktop (not mobile) website. Click "edit" beside your header at the top. Adding to plot details (and genre like contemporary romance) will help others searching for books.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Details added to header.

message 6: by Katarina (new)

Katarina (kel47) | 1 comments this is a bit late- but it sounds like somebody's baby by marilyn pappano

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36052 comments Mod
Somebody's Baby by Marilyn Pappano - Katarina's suggestion

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Claire, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Somebody's Baby (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Marilyn Pappano (other topics)