New Adult Book Club discussion

Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
This topic is about Forbidden Kisses
NABC Giveaways > Addison Moore Giveaway! ~ CLOSED!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Jul 24, 2016 08:28AM) (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Addison Moore of the 3:AM Kisses series and Celestra Series is giving 1 lucky winner a copy of her latest book FORBIDDEN KISSES! This Giveaway is open for the USA ONLY!!
Forbidden kisses Goodreads Link https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Synopsis

Rex Toberman is obnoxious and pretentious. So what if he's the star quarterback? So what if my father is dating his mother? I can't wait until he's out of my life for good.

The day our parents announce their impending wedding becomes the worst day of my existence. Not only has Rex cemented himself in my social circle, but he's about to cement himself into my family.

I don't trust his mother. And I don't want anything to do with her egotistical, womanizing son, but deep down the only way to get rid of them both is to do something unimaginable with Rex himself. I'm playing with fire, dancing in the flames of his wicked grin, and soon enough I'm melting. The last thing I want is to become another victim of Rex Toberman's egotistical, womanizing ways.

But there's something about those bedroom eyes, that lewd smile, that body made of steel I cannot resist.

Yes, getting rid of my soon-to-be stepbrother is tougher than I ever imagined--especially now that I never want him to leave.

From the NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling author, Addison Moore--

Cosmopolitan Magazine calls Addison's books, "...easy, frothy fun!"

Some of Addison other works include but not limited too

Someone to Love

Ethereal

Tremble

3:AM Kisses

Sugar Kisses

Beautiful Oblivion

Whiskey Kisses

Ephemeral

Someone like You

Burning Through Gravity

TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY GO HERE: a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway ends Midnight Saturday 6th August 2016! Winners will be announced and contacted via email on Sunday 7th August. This giveaway is open for USA only! Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a New winner will be randomly selected!

message 2: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Awesome giveaway!
Thanks for the chance!

message 3: by Yunnuen (new)

Yunnuen (yunnuengonzalez) | 29 comments Addison is one of my 1-click writers. Thanks for the chance. <3

message 4: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (blkel14) | 78 comments Great giveaway!

Becky Wise (beckyrae99) | 33 comments Thank you for the chance.

message 6: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!!

THE WINNER IS

Becky Takach Wise

Congratulations Becky. The winner now has 48 hours to reply to her email and claim her prize or a new winner will be randomly selected!

Becky Wise (beckyrae99) | 33 comments Thank you so much. Email has been replied.