✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Em and Floral

Comments Showing 1-50 of 307 (307 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Hiya :)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Hey so any ideas?

message 3: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Kind of but also not hahaha.
What type of rps do you enjoy?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Romance, fantasy, supernatural like werewolves, vampires and fallen angels type of stuff.

message 5: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Yeah thats what i do too :)
If there something you're wanting to rp? Like did you have something you've wanting to start?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments I mean I've been wanting to try out a Alpha mate thing for a while. But if you want to do something else I'm fine with that. I'm not to picky.

message 7: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments No that would be cool.... so like the Alpha doesn't have a mate but then one of the other wolves from the pack becomes it? In a nutshell, is that what you mean

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Well kinda like his mates from an enemy pack but she's sold to him to pay off a debt or to act as a peace treaty for a while.

message 9: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Oh yeah, that would be good :) could they maybe have met before while out hunting alone?

message 11: by •EM• (last edited Jul 24, 2016 12:18AM) (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments COOL!!! :)
So.... who is gonna be who again?

And do we do doubles or?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Um well we can do doubles if you want. I'm just going to warn you I suck at being a guy so I'm sorry if it sounds horrible. But it gives me something to practice with. Or we can do what ever you want. If we do double we both get what we want. You get what I mean?

message 13: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments hahahahaha yeah i don't mind, we can do doubles and that can give you practice at being a guy or we can just do singles and ill be the guy? Im up for either things.... i honestly just find that its sometimes easier to do doubles... but then occasionally you might favour one couple over the other....

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments I know I did a Rp with someone and we did doubled and she just like totally left any character I had alone. Like we had two couples then she cut it down to hers and I was like... Seriously? Dude it took me two days to plan her out. So if we do doubles we can try to favor both the same. If I start to favor one just feel free to let me know.

message 15: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Oh yeah I hate when people do that, I admit sometimes there are the times when you need to roleplay just the one couple or something like that but I always try to keep them both going, especially because I try to make sure they've got something to do with the other couple. Whether it's siblings or friends.

message 17: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Cool... So... Do you mind if I try to be guy alpha?
Just letting you know iv never been an alpha before but id like to try.

What if the guys were brothers?
And maybe my girl was a lone wolf now in the alphas pack but she was originally from the enemy pack so maybe was childhood friends with the girl who has to be married on from the enemy pack

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Okay sure! So who would you be playing.

message 19: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments If like to play Alpha guy and the remale who was lone wolf but been with his pack for a few years now.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Okay and I play the female that is forced to marry the alpha who later becomes her mate.

message 21: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments ((Hey FYI next week the 31st I'm heading overseas for 6 weeks for a holiday. I'll have limited access but I'll try my hardest to be on and reply :) ))

Yep, and also the alphas brother who is Kate's with my girl?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Yep okay wanna make characters

message 23: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Yeah, I'll have to do short as I'm getting ready for work :)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Okay I'm babysitting so same here

Name: Alexis Stark

Face claim: Shay Mitchell

Name: Daniel Shaw

Face claim: Dave Franco

message 25: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Cool

Name: Jackson Shaw

Face claim: Tyler Heochlan

Name: Analisia Valcors

Face claim: Kat McNamara

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Sweet wanna start or me

message 27: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Would you be able to please?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Daniel storms into his brothers room. "Hey found out a way to pause the war for a while. Blood moon I mean. They're going to give us their beloved daughter Alexis." He smirks.

message 29: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson sighed as he rolled over in his bed, he was just waking up. "Seriously?" He said with a groan, he got up anyway and pulled some pants of, walking to his bathroom without a shirt, his tattoos exposed "how can we trust them?" He asked him, looking at him in his mirror. "They've planned traps for us before." He said then washed his face.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments "Well we have scouts planted here and there. If something goes wrong during the trade then she'll be dead along with their Alpha. But at least try to trust them. Besides something good could come out of it brother." Daniel shrugs simply.

message 31: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments He looked back at him as he dried off his face "good? What good could come for it?" He asked "we could be walking right into a trap and if not they could start war on as at any moment necessary just to get her back." He said, he walked out from his room, a tshirt clutched in his hand as he walked down the hall. "I want this to be done smoothly, were warriors yes but we want this war to stop." He said

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments "Well this is our only chance. Just try please. Try for mom. You know what she wanted for you. So come on. What makes you think that they would start a war for the girl they're already giving up their prized gem. Don't take it and throw it away. She's worth everything. Think it over. We have a few hours." Daniel says before leaving.

message 33: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson sighed as he watched his brother, everything he was saying was right but he had just woken up and wasn't thinking right, he let his brother go as he walked down the hallway to the kitchen, most of the pack awake and in there anyway. He pulled his shirt on after a little bit "morning." He said to the wolves in the kitchen.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments The pack looked up and answered a morning. Daniel looked at the clock. "Well would you look at the time. Time to go brother. Let's go get their gem."

message 35: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson looked over at him then the time, he rolled his eyes "Marcus, Simon, get you're things, you're coming too." He said to them as he grabbed an apple to quickly munch on.

Analisia ran through the large house towards the kitchen, looking at Daniel. "Dan." She said "Daniel!" She ran towards him, grabbing his arm. "Be safe." She said

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Daniel looked down at Analisia. "I'll be fine don't you worry okay? I'll be back with someone new. I promise." He smiles softly.

Alexis was screaming and throwing things. "You're giving me away to them?! How could you father I'm not just someone you give up!"

Her father sighs. "Alexis it's for the best. Mason, Brice take her and make sure she goes." He says before walking away.

message 37: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments She looked at him with a sad smile and nodded "just promise me you'll be safe." She said "and don't hurt her!" She told them

Jackson groaned as he walked towards the front door "Daniel!" He yelled out, walking out with the other two guys following.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Daniel nods. "Promise. Gotta go." He kisses her forehead and runs off. "Let's do this."

Alexis was glaring at the ground as they stood in a clearing full of flowers and a small creek.

message 39: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson looked at him again, sighing slightly "let's go." He called put before he went running towards the clearing, he looked ahead and saw the members from the other pack.

Analisia sighed as she watched him go, she went back to her room and sat on her bed anxiously waiting

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis looked up and spotted the members of the pack in front of her. "Are you serious? You're giving me up to them?! Nice play guys what a pack." She snaps.

Daniel laughs. "Oh someone bites. I like it." He winks.

message 41: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson looked from the other pack to Daniel, glaring at him. "Quit it." He said before he stepped towards the other pack, looking at them, watching their movement cautiously. "This is her?" He asked almost like he was not impressed.

Ana's just gonna be at home until they get back so I won't roleplay her for now

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis growled. "What about it? Did I not make the big bad wolf's list? Do me a favor and cry me a river. It's me. So sorry to disappoint." She snaps.

Daniel nods. "Don't mess with her. She looks like she can take you anytime anywhere if you know what I mean."

message 43: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson looked at his brother again, growling a little and glaring at him. "Shut it." He said then looked at the others, he walked forward, circling the girl, looking at her, making sure she was ok, healthy and all.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments "Take a picture it'll last longer." She growls crossing her arms. She felt so exposed with him looking at her like that. For some odd reason she felt herself fill with fear.

Daniel laughs. "I love her already!" God how he loved making his brother mad.

message 45: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson tried to zone his brother out, ignoring him as he looked at the girl. "What's you're name?" He asked her as he moved in front of her again, stepping close to her. "And youre sappy comments, quit them." He said, looking back at the other pack wolves. "Is she always this witty?"

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments The other pack members look at him. "No not really. But I'm surprised that we're all still here. I mean her dad just gave her up." They said.

Alexis growls. "I'm Alexis." She mumbles.

message 47: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments He looked at the pack members, his eyes narrowed. "He didn't just give her up, he owes me this." He said, taking her wrist firmly "let's go." He said

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis looked back waving at her old pack members now. She looked down and let him take her. There was no use in fighting. She's lose anyway.

message 49: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson was walking ahead of his pack with her, he had by now let go of her wrist, he could tell she wasn't going to bother trying to escape, he looked at her again. "I'm not as bad as you think." He said "if you're father is as bad as he seems I'm doing you a favour." He said

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Alexis shakes her head. "He may sound like a monster but he isn't so bad." She says her Spanish accent showing clearly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7