Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Best Fae/Fairy Books?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amoreena (new)

Amoreena  | 66 comments Hi! I loved A Court of Thorns and Roses and A Court of Misty and Fury, read the Creepy Hallow series (YA), Karen Moning Fever series (to book 5), and now I'm looking for more fae/fairy books. Any recommendations?

message 2: by Marianne (new)

Marianne | 9 comments War for the Oaks Emma Bull. It's pretty good.

message 3: by fictivate (new)

fictivate | 3 comments I liked the Iron Fey series (YA). First one is the The Iron King.

Haven't heard of Creepy Hallows. Will check it out, thanks!

Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger) (sammydogs) Call of Kythshire

Missy Sheldrake has a series: Keepers of the Wellspringa

Book 1 - Call of Kythshire
Book 2 - Call of Sunteri
Book 3 - Call of Brindeliere

The drawings are absolutely amazing.

message 5: by ᑭIᑭEᖇ⒤ᗩᗰ (last edited Sep 18, 2016 11:42PM) (new)

ᑭIᑭEᖇ⒤ᗩᗰ (piperiam) | 46 comments Hands down Amelia Hutchins It gets really good in book 2 when they travel to the fae lands. Fighting Destiny is the name of book one.

message 6: by Amoreena (new)

Amoreena  | 66 comments ᑭIᑭEᖇ⒤ᗩᗰ wrote: "Hands down Amelia Hutchins It gets really good in book 2 when they travel to the fae lands. Fighting Destiny is the name of book one."

Yeah, I read these too, sometimes too graphic/alpha male for me in the later books!

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen Bolton | 4 comments Karen Marie Moning Highlander series,

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen Bolton | 4 comments also Karen Marie Moning Fever Series

Karen  ⚜Mess⚜ | 49 comments Karen wrote: "also Karen Marie Moning Fever Series"

Hi Karen Bolton I'm Karen Belden lol. And I totally agree with Karen Moning

message 10: by Karen ⚜Mess⚜ (last edited Sep 21, 2016 06:19PM) (new)

Karen  ⚜Mess⚜ | 49 comments Have you read any Seanan McGuire's October Daye series? Full on Fae books and an excellent storyteller. Rosemary and Rue (October Daye, #1) by Seanan McGuire

message 11: by Book Blondie (new)

Book Blondie | 15 comments Tairen soul series. The first is lord of the fading lands. Great mix of fantasy and romance!

message 12: by Chessela (new)

Chessela Helm | 43 comments Juliet Marillier's Sevenwaters series is historical fantasy rather than contemporary paranormal, but it has some excellent faerie stuff going on.

message 13: by Absynthe (new)

Absynthe | 11 comments Chessela wrote: "Juliet Marillier's Sevenwaters series is historical fantasy rather than contemporary paranormal, but it has some excellent faerie stuff going on."

Agreed! I love everything JM has written!

message 14: by Isabella - (new)

Isabella - SnooRegrets (cheshire_cat89) Currently reading the Fever series and loving it.
Also the Merry Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton has one of my favorite OTPs :)

message 15: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (vampirebookclub) | 89 comments Seconding both Seanan McGuire's October Daye books and Julie Kagawa's The Iron Fey.

You might also like Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series.

message 16: by Sana (new)

Sana Zameer (sanazameer) Have you read The Wicked Saga by Jennifer L Armentrout. I really liked it.
Wicked (A Wicked Saga, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Torn (A Wicked Saga, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 17: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bria_b95) | 5 comments glimmerglass series by Jemma Black is a good series. totally underated haha. and also lament by Maggie Stiefvater