✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Queen and RedAxel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 416 (416 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Hey.

message 3: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments How're you? xD

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Good lol. So, what do you have in mind for plots?

message 5: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Hm. I mean, I don't really have that many ideas, I figured we could organize something. Typically I like modern paranormal/fantasy roleplays, but I also like realistic roleplays sometimes. Do you have anything in particular you want to roleplay?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments anything as long as its M×F and interesting XD

message 7: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Alright. xD Hm. I mean, I'm not exactly sure. We could do a roleplay where a small percentage of the general population develops mutations that give them a power, but people who do have one aren't really liked by most people out of envy, so they feel the need to hide it?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Like X-man? XD

message 9: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments I mean, kind of. I've never actually watched X-Men. We could do something like that if you want. xD Like same universe, but different characters. Wasn't there some type of school for mutants or whatever?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Yeah we can make our own characters. We can make a name, Age, power, Appearence thing.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Btw, can I be the girl?

message 12: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Yeah, you can be the girl. I don't have much experience playing girls, honestly. I prefer to play guys. And sure. Just a basic template.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Yeah. You do yours first, Ill do it after you.

message 14: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Alright.

message 16: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Name: Aric Heath
Power: Empathy. He can sense and, to some level, manipulate others' emotions; depending on how strong the will of the person, the harder they are to manipulate.
Appearance:

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Name: Violet Vancouver
Power: Illusionist. She can make or feel, hear things she wants them to.
Appearence:

message 18: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Cool. So are they going to a regular highschool, or a mutant one, or what?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Mutant one XD

message 20: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Alright. That'll probably be interesting. Do you want to start?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Didn't see this sorry. Yeah, ill start

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Violet sighed as she finished her book, closing it. She put it into her backpack and stood up from the ground and opened her locker, putting it inside. She had it clean like always, nothing out of mess. She took out her jacket and shrugged it on, cracking her neck from side to side.

message 23: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments (Sorry, I think I fell asleep.)

Aric glances around. No matter how much he practices, he can never quite shut out feeling the emotions around him; of course, there are slightly less students at this school than most, but it's kind of distracting. When he can, he listens to music to try and shut it out. He's already got all of his things for classes in his backpack, so he shoves his hands in his pockets to head for class early.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((Its okay))

Violet grabbed her bag from her locker and took out her phone, texting. She didn't pay attention to nothing around her, except for when she bumped into a guy. "Sorry." She mumbled, still looking down at her phone.

message 25: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments He tries to skirt around the girl, but unfortunately the other people in the halls don't really allow for a lot of mobility. He hears a quiet 'sorry' and murmurs one back, though he notices that she still hasn't looked up. He sighs slightly, but keeps walking towards his first period class.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She followed him without realizing they were in the same class. She sat down on the furthest seat of the front of the class, sitting down. She laid her head down on the table, tapping her fingers impatiently. She fealt like she couldn't stop moving her fingers, wanting to make something appear. but she couldn't do it. Ever

message 27: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Aric takes the closest seat to the door, which isn't too close to the teacher and it's in the front. He kind of hates sitting in the back of a classroom; for starters, it makes a bad impression on the teacher. It strains his eyes despite his contacts if he's there for long enough; plus, he just doesn't particularly like most of the people back there. He can feel a mixture of boredom, restlessness, dread, and exhaustion, among other things, coming from the people in the class.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She took a deep breath, closing her eyes..Her hands curled i to fist. Not now, Violet she thought, her hands twitching a little. She grabbed her squeezing ball, tightening her hands around it. She couldn't break now, shed have to wait for when she was alone.

message 29: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Aric has always found it difficult to concentrate in class. Even if he can't hear the joke, he finds himself laughing because of someone else's feelings; he can feel the panic in the room when a teacher announces that she's taking up an assignment. He sighs slightly and takes out his things so that he's ready for class, and then freezes when he feels something almost like frustration or anxiety coming from somewhere to his right.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Violet closed her eyes, taking deep but calm breaths to calm down. She opened them again. Maybe I can just make something small appear...She thought, and unclentched her hands slowly. She looked at her pencil and made it turn black, her nails turned a purplish color and she felt a bit better.She breathed a sigh of relief, looking around.

message 31: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Aric can feel it slowly fading, and he stretches, taking the opportunity to look over at the rest of the room. After a few seconds, he pinpoints the source of the earlier panic; the girl he bumped into just a few minutes ago. Her hands are slowly unclenching, and then his eyes widen slightly as he sees her pencil turn black, although he doesn't really notice her nails.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She looks to the front of the room. She now tries to pay a bit more attention to the teacher, but she couldn't. She instead focused on a guy who is staring at her, and she raises an eyebrow. Surely he didn't see that, she thinks, looking down.

message 33: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Aric is mostly surprised because he's in school, and he's so used to hiding his powers and having other people hide them, too, that seeing an open display of them is jarring. When he realizes that the girl has caught him staring, he flushes slightly and casts his gaze away, towards the teacher, trying to pay attention.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Violet looks at the table, confused. She shakes her head and closes her eyes, looking at the boys paper.

Meet me at the library. You better be there. She made appear. she waited until a little after he read them to make the disappear.

message 35: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments After about half a minute, he glances back down at his journal to scribble something down, and flinches slightly at the words. His shock travels to the students in the immediate vicinity for a second before he reels it back in, but they all tense and start looking around. Aric looks at the girl, frowning slightly before sighing and looking back at the teacher.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She sighs,grabbing her pen and started writing down the little things she paid attention to.

((Time skip to afterwards?))

message 37: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments (Sure.)

Although Aric is vaguely distracted, he manages to write notes fairly well, considering the circumstances. The bell rings and he quickly gathers his things, and then frowns when he realizes that he's going to be late to his next class because of this excursion. Nonetheless, he heads for the library.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments By the time he gets there, shes already picked out a new book and returned her old one. She waits for him on the other side of the entrance.

message 39: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Generally if he wants to go to the library he goes during lunch, or at least that's how he did it at his old school. He'd forgotten his book at home today, so he can't really get a new book. He spots her and heads over. "You wanted something?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She gave him a look. "You can't tell anyone about what you saw." She said.

message 41: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Aric raises an eyebrow slightly, looking at her. "I wasn't planning to. Besides, what does it matter? We go to a school for mutants," he points out, crossing his arms over his chest.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She rolled her eyes "If they find out I can't exactly...control my powers, they'll make me have a harder time." She said

message 43: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments He sighs slightly, running a hand through his hair. "Well, I doubt you're the only one. Besides, don't you want to learn how to control it?" He pauses for a second. "Nevermind, it's none of my business. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments "I do its just...maybe I can't. And my anxiety doesn't exactly help." She said. "Oh...well, thanks." She added.

message 45: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments Aric glances back over at her, and then nods. "I'm sure you can. It just might take some work." He's not even completely in control of his powers, they're just a little less obvious. "No problem. But I'm pretty sure we're late to class, so I'll see you around."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments she bit her lip and nodded. "Yeah, see you around." She said, then grabbed her bag. She took a deep breath before walking off

message 47: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments He slings his backpack across his shoulder and starts to walk out of the library, towards his second period. He has no idea what he's going to tell his teacher; maybe he can make her not care? He shakes his head; that's too manipulative, he promised he wouldn't mess with other people's feelings unless he had to.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((Do we time skip? Btw, sorry I haven't been on much))

message 49: by RedAxel (last edited Jul 30, 2016 08:11PM) (new)

RedAxel | 208 comments (It's okay, I haven't been on for the past few days, either. Do you want to skip to the next day or do they have anymore classes together?)

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((Hm...what would you rather? Im okay with either))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9