Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen Catalyst and Annabeth

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Hi, here is the idea again

Muse A has given up on dating for a while being in some bad relationships. Her friends however have not given up and drag her to a masked ball that was being hosted in an old manor that had just been restored. Amazed at seeing this happen in modern times, Muse A is also a little bored. Her friends had dates so she was left sitting alone. Surprised by being invited to dance by a masked stranger, Muse B, she accepts and they start to dance. She tries to figure out who her dancing partner is but he won't tell or give anything away. They dance several more times before the end of the night, where Muse B disappears. Will Muse A find out who he is?

Requirements:
I would like to be Muse A (the girl)
Detailed (maybe a good sized paragraph or two)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Hi.

Just so you know, I'm still getting better at being detailed but sometimes my posts get a bit short. If they ever aren't long enough, let me know ad I'll fix them.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Okay, thanks for letting me know.

So, do you want to make characters?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sure.
Can you post your character first and I'll make mine with a similar template?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments No problem, I'll try to get it up in a few minutes.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Brooke O'Malley / 20 / April. 17. 1996 / 5'8

Personality: Brooke is an introvert, intelligent, and usually quiet unless she has something to say or is with someone that she is close to.

Markings: She has no scars or tattoos, the only marking is a birthmark on her left shoulder.

History: Brooke grew up in a good home and was an only child. Her parents were very nice and hardworking and wanted her to have everything she may ever want or need. Her childhood seemed average or perfect to everyone around her but she was always looking for more. Reading was her escape, especially classic novels and romance novels, and she hoped that sometime something or someone would happen and her life would really be perfect.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Knox James Mitchell/21/December. 26. 1995/ 6' 2"
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Marks: No noticeable birthmarks.

Tattoos: Left Forearm: http://nextluxury.com/wp-content/uplo...
Below that on wrist there is a small quote: "I'll take another step for you"

Personality: Knox is quiet at first but can be very social once he relaxes around people. He's kind and caring but also has a bit of a temper if people get on his nerves.

History: Knox grew up with both parents and a younger sister. Things were great and normal until Knox was fifteen. His sister was ten. His sister was walking home from school on a snowy day, Knox was supposed to be with her but he'd forgotten to go meet her. She was alone and ended up getting hit by a car that lost control, killing her. After that, everything fell apart. Knox blamed himself and his parents fought. They eventually divorced, Knox being moved halfway across the country to a new place. His escapes were reading and music. That kept him sane. Now he's living on his own and has no clue what to do with his life.

(Sorry. I was on mobile so it took a while)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments ((No problem, I'm about to go to bed so I'll respond tomorrow))

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments ((Okay.)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments ((I'm back on now, so do you think we are ready to start?))

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (Yeah. I think so. Could you post first?)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments ((Sure))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Brooke sighed and walked into her dorm room tired from her morning class. She dropped her backpack down beside her bed before sitting down on her bed. Her roommate, Lily, also had a morning class so she would be back in a few minutes. Lily had texted her that they had something to talk about when she got to the room and now Brooke was suspecting it had something to do with her love-life. Lily, who was almost the exact opposite of her, had been trying to fix her love-life after she recently got out of a relationship after breaking up with her boyfriend for cheating.

Brooke had almost suspected her boyfriend for a short while but had been in denial until she saw the proof. Now she just wanted to take a break from dating, something Lily and her other friends didn't want her to do.

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Jul 24, 2016 08:54AM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Knox wasn't in school currently. He just spent most of his time working and saving up so he could go to school once he knew what he wanted to do with his life. So in the morning, he worked in a coffee shop and then worked the rest of the day at a mechanics.

One of his few close friends, Will had invited him to go to the masked ball that was going on but Knox wasn't sure about going. He kept his distance from people usually. Didn't go to parties with them.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 172 comments Brooke sat up in bed hearing her roommate come into the room carrying two giant plastic clothing bags. Brooke stared at her with raised eyebrows as Lily struggled to get into the room without knocking anything over or dropping anything. When Lily had managed to close the door, Brooke asked her with a laug, "What are you carrying?"

"Just our dresses that we are going to be wearing for the masquerade ball," Lily said obviously very excited even though Brooke had told her she might not want to go. Lily continued talking, "I had these dresses ordered for us and I just picked them up this morning after class." Lily then laid out the outfit she said that was for Brooke which was a long dark red dress and a red and gold Venetian mask to match. Lily could see on Brooke's face that she was going to give into going despite her few reasons on not wanting to.

((Would it be better for your character for us to skip to the ball or did you have other things planned? I don't mind either))

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments ((We can just skip to the ball.)

On the evening of the ball, will came back to Knox's place, bringing a suit and a simple mask. Will forced him to get ready, practically going to drag him to the ball. The suit was simple, black jacket and pants. White shirt with a red bow tie. And a black mask.

Knox took a quick shower before getting dressed, not having worn a suit in a few years so he didn't feel very comfortable in it. His platinum blonde hair stood out compared to the dark suit jacket.