Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Dystopia 80k

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lea (last edited Jul 23, 2016 06:05PM) (new)

Lea McKee | 36 comments Looking for a beta reader for my YA dystopia. The things I would like your opinions/help with are:

Repetition
Character development/likeability
Anything that doesn't make sense (plot holes)
Pacing
Believability of the story as a whole

Also, I'd like to know which parts were your favourite, and which were your least favourite.

Was there anything you wondered about, or would like to know more about while you were reading?

I'd like to start off by sending the first couple of chapters so you can decide if it's something you're interested in completing.

Turn around time frame: I'm not on a tight deadline, but hoping to have all betas complete by mid-late August as I have a sub deadline I need to meet.

Do not need help with any spelling/grammatical errors at this point. This is a rough draft that will go on to be edited by myself and thereafter by a professional.

Thanks!!

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace Li (gracedli) I have a soft spot for YA dystopias, I'd be happy to read yours :)

My email is gracedantingli@gmail.com if you want to send the first few chapters over!

message 3: by Lea (new)

Lea McKee | 36 comments Sure Grace, I'd really appreciate it if you could give it a read!