What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance - Female personal chef, alpha male, great playlist

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lina (new)

Lina Kormusis | 5 comments Looking for a book set in New York

She's a personal chef for a woman with two kids
He's a rich businessman (possibly lawyer)
They have great text messages that include the names of songs for how their feeling
Great playlist including ushers numb

Please help. Looking for months. Over love loved it!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Lina, I've frozen your other post until we find out if these are 2 different books with very similar themes that you are looking for. If they are the same, we will delete the frozen one.

When did you read this? Was it a romance, literary or what? How did you read it (ebook, dead tree, audio etc) Any memory of the cover?

message 3: by Lina (new)

Lina Kormusis | 5 comments Thank you it's the first time I posted and saw that someone wrote to someone else that they should have put more in comment. I don't know how to delete other one. Thank you.

I read the book between 2-3 years ago. It was romance.

message 4: by Rox (new)

Rox | 9 comments Sounds interesting, i want to read that

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36044 comments Mod
Lina wrote: "Thank you it's the first time I posted and saw that someone wrote to someone else that they should have put more in comment. I don't know how to delete other one. Thank you..."

Welcome to the group, Lina. Best not to delete a comment. If you're on the desktop (not mobile) website, click edit below the message. It helps to type something like "Edited on [date]:" for those following this thread.

Or you can edit the topic header by clicking edit beside the header -- again if you're on the desktop website.

message 6: by Lina (new)

Lina Kormusis | 5 comments Thank you. Ive been desperately looking for this book. Someone recommended this group. So grateful for all the help I can get

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36044 comments Mod
A few guesses:
Nuts by Alice Clayton?
Cooking Up Love by Gemma Brocato?

Does the heroine work for the hero - e.g., Country Heaven by Ava Miles?

Any chance it's set in Hollywood, not New York - e.g., Hollywood Princess by Dana Aynn Levin?

message 8: by Lina (new)

Lina Kormusis | 5 comments None of the above :( your so helpful. Thank you so much. I hope someone out there remembers!!!!

message 9: by ImaBookaddict (new)

ImaBookaddict | 171 comments This sounds like a fun read. I love books with text messaging and ones that have playlists. Hopefully someone knows what it is.

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40196 comments Mod
Lina, are you still looking for this or did you find it?